Player Watch #28 Josh Gibcus

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that he's only played 8 AFL games gets me. Is this the best start to a KPD's career in a long time? It's certainly the best I've seen at Richmond considering that Grimes, Astbury, and Rance took longer than this. I know it's early days but it just doesn't look like it's early days with how composed he is.

The fact that he's only played 8 AFL games gets me. Is this the best start to a KPD's career in a long time? It's certainly the best I've seen at Richmond considering that Grimes, Astbury, and Rance took longer than this. I know it's early days but it just doesn't look like it's early days with how composed he is.

Rance was playing thirds, with the Coburg 2s..

Might have to start a fan club for this kid, 14.6kms run. 2nd most in the team to Jack Graham. Absolute beast. Club couldn’t have nailed the pick more than this bloke. Will be a Richmond great.
Can't wait to he puts on a bit more size.

No issue with our 2nd pick but with Gibcus on the board it would have been crazy

Hobbs is a nice player but he went about his range and was crazy how it was talked up we were trying to upgrade our pick to get hobbs before our #9
Hobbs looked good but I’m still backing in Brown and Sonz over him. Can’t wait to see these guys play seniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah probably slightly. De Konig has him covered in intercepts and contested marks.

Gibus is now the 2nd rated bottom age player in the official player ratings behind only Rachelle. Yet no one outside of the club is talking about him :think:
Where’s Ned Daicos rated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back