Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It depends.

Is that alot (500kg) or just a distraction while 5 tons slips in thru a different port?

It’s not a lot for them. I remember when I was in my party days and a shipment was found we’d be wrapt because it meant that there was new stuff coming through.

They never put all their eggs in one basket, but it doesn’t mean there’s no consequences for the one that gets caught.

It’s not a lot for them. I remember when I was in my party days and a shipment was found we’d be wrapt because it meant that there was new stuff coming through.

They never put all their eggs in one basket, but it doesn’t mean there’s no consequences for the one that gets caught.
Sometimes people get set up specifically. Sometimes idiots are recruited to do throwaway runs to cover other proper shipments.

And at the same time this could be a genuine * up and someone is on the hook for half a ton of coke. Possibly literally.

But I actually do often wonder when I hear reports like that who ****ed up and what's gonna happen to them as well.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Look at the players we have recruited in the past years no wonder we suck

Anderson Hall Atu CCJ Pittard Polec Bonar Corr Greenwood Stephenson Walker maybe I forgot some
When I look at this list I feel sick we need to sack the recruiting staff immediately

They did sack the recruiting staff. They sacked nearly everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bit of a favourite from the " Scars of Dracula " as a gruesome corpse through to The Sweeny, Minder & New Tricks. Always thought a few pints and some crisps in " ye olde English " pub with Dennis would be a good night. R.I.P. mate, kept me entertained. Cheers 👍

dennis-waterman-1.jpg

Last edited:
Bit of a favourite from the " Scars of Dracula " as a gruesome corpse through to The Sweeny, Minder & New Tricks. Always thought a few pints and some crisps in " ye olde English " pub with Dennis would be a good night. R.I.P. mate, kept me entertained. Cheers 👍

View attachment 1396046
Minder is right up there as one of the best ever. RIP Dennis. Thanks for the laughs.

Nick Caves son has passed away. Loosing your 2 sons must be devastating.

It’s so unfair that someone who has brought me so much joy has to suffer so much pain.
I shed a tear when I read about it this morning.

Just heart breaking.

This happened in Palestine today.
A veteran journalist was murdered by the IDF for reporting on a seige taking place at a refugee camp.

Below she was IDeed in her car and you can hear the grief of her colleagues.

Cant put it any other way than to call it murder.

Last edited:

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
wasn't able to get a picture of this but i saw Scamper walking across one of the beams over my head today at riding (and did it without any problems)
no:
71BoMD5mjNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back