Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you all stop please??! I had to hold him nearly all year last year (even had to FIELD HIM multiple times) and you’re giving me flashbacks and cold sweats. It’s a miracle I was ranked even as averagely I was given his presence.
Tell GIF by Grease Live

Few signs pointing to a Ned Long debut this week.

5 day turn around for the Hawks.. possibly some younger guys getting a rest
11, 10, 10 tackles last 3 games at Box hill
15-30mm of rain expected on Saturday

Could be a Jai Newcombe sort of debut where he broke the tackle record for a 1st gamer. Newc held his spot for 4 weeks on that effort alone so here's hoping for Long.

Few signs pointing to a Ned Long debut this week.

5 day turn around for the Hawks.. possibly some younger guys getting a rest
11, 10, 10 tackles last 3 games at Box hill
15-30mm of rain expected on Saturday

Could be a Jai Newcombe sort of debut where he broke the tackle record for a 1st gamer. Newc held his spot for 4 weeks on that effort alone so here's hoping for Long.
If G.Clark plays this week Long can wait 1 more week please :thumbsu:

If G.Clark plays this week Long can wait 1 more week please :thumbsu:

Agreed - one this week and one next would be good.... Although, it would mean you get a week to look at them before bringing them in next week.

Agreed - one this week and one next would be good.... Although, it would mean you get a week to look at them before bringing them in next week.
I think I’d bring Clark in blind and Long next week with his DPP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm if he does wouldn't he just be stuck forward?

I can't see them dropping any mids to give him enough time to score well.
I expect both Newnes and Setterfield to be dropped this week, so he'll probably start on the wing and rotate on ball.

Don't think many people will be jumping on-board (myself included) but he did score 116 points in the VFL last week (20k 7h 6m 3t 2g).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back