Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was ROB that bad? Didn’t watch
YES !!!! .....brings tears to my eyes

ROB is a bad ruckman, his form varies so much from match to match, qtr to qtr .....you couldn't have him in a Finals Campaign

Luke Cleary 190k def for dogs confirmed debut, anyone know anything about him? Assuming job security not great with dog outs? Crying out for a good defender rookie in coming weeks, hoping Khamis can cement a spot at this rate

Luke Cleary 190k def for dogs confirmed debut, anyone know anything about him? Assuming job security not great with dog outs? Crying out for a good defender rookie in coming weeks, hoping Khamis can cement a spot at this rate
Had him in my December team or whenever it opened with Garrett McDonagh lol

Was ROB that bad? Didn’t watch

Also Strachan is like an $900k “rook”
ROB used to be my go-to ruck in Fantasy and I was hoping he'd come good, but he was beyond putrid. Several times Silvagni just pushed him aside and grabbed it out of the ruck and ambled away.

Strachan had a 30 in 2020 and a few 70's in 2021. How in the actual fk is he priced at $468k off 3 games in two years?

ROB used to be my go-to ruck in Fantasy and I was hoping he'd come good, but he was beyond putrid. Several times Silvagni just pushed him aside and grabbed it out of the ruck and ambled away.

Strachan had a 30 in 2020 and a few 70's in 2021. How in the actual fk is he priced at $468k off 3 games in two years?
He’d be priced at those 70’s less a small discount making him unviable. Stupid game 🤣

Simple the fantasy gods aka Warnie :sick: think if someone is to cheap everyone will have them so they made up some stupid rules that * certain players because they played 1 or 2 games and scored decently. e.g Firoini a few years ago.

Highest avg from the last 2 seasons played is your avg and price

AFTER being denied the chance 12 months ago, Gold Coast small forward Mal Rosas jnr gets to live out a childhood dream on Saturday night.

Just days before the Suns were due to play Hawthorn at Darwin's TIO Stadium in round 11 last season, the match was relocated to Sydney following a COVID-19 outbreak.

It was devastating for the Darwin born-and-raised Rosas jnr, who was hoping to play in front of friends and family at the top level for the first time.

But that chance will now come on Saturday night, when Gold Coast 'hosts' the Hawks in the second week of Sir Doug Nicholls Round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back