Opinion 2022 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other rookies left onfield in your mids if you bring in Touk?
If you bring in Darcy are you saying you will have MRJ/Hamilton at M8? If so that’s not great. Hayes onfield should score better than them.

Im not good with the words, too much DPP. So here's pictures. Hodor better for loops with Huge/Hough.

With Hodor:
Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 1.46.57 pm.png

With Touk:
Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 1.50.03 pm.png

Last edited:

I think I prefer the Touk option. You get a better F6 this week onfield.

True. SDK can be McCartin also, not that it makes a difference as thats the case in both scenarios.

Huge could be the deciding factor. If he gets named, go Touk. If he doesn't, does MRJ/Hamilton loop > Hayes. MRJ could trouble the hawks.

I'm trying to decide which way to go, any help would be appreciated.

Petracca + Crisp + Hamilton

or

Brayshaw + Zorko + Rioli

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do y'all think on Boak v Petracca v Brayshaw?
Boak isn’t an option, has tended to start hot over the last couple of years and faded late. Plus if Port lose a few more and drop out of finals contention Ken may cut his midfield time.

I’d go Brayshaw over Petracca. I think the only thing stopping Brayshaw being a 120+ mid is the tag element.

Petracca is a better player, but from a SC perspective he tends to have those games where he puts it in 2nd and coasts to a 95-105 score fairly regularly. I think Brayshaw will average more over the season.

That being said, Brayshaw’s BE is 122. They’re both great value at the moment, there’s really nothing stopping you getting Trac this week and Brayshaw next week if you like both of them.

Have just realised if I bring in Hamilton instead of Carroll I can afford Doc/Crisp.
Decision now becomes

Carroll & Dawson

V

Hamilton & Doc/Crisp
That's 3 premo's with 3 different byes. That might decide it for you?

I'm still not sure which way to go with Hamilton vs Carroll myself.

Boak isn’t an option, has tended to start hot over the last couple of years and faded late. Plus if Port lose a few more and drop out of finals contention Ken may cut his midfield time.

I’d go Brayshaw over Petracca. I think the only thing stopping Brayshaw being a 120+ mid is the tag element.

Petracca is a better player, but from a SC perspective he tends to have those games where he puts it in 2nd and coasts to a 95-105 score fairly regularly. I think Brayshaw will average more over the season.

That being said, Brayshaw’s BE is 122. They’re both great value at the moment, there’s really nothing stopping you getting Trac this week and Brayshaw next week if you like both of them.
Thanks for the details, I appreciate it. Especially the Boak stuff. Was thinking he might be a pod, but was worried about him losing his mid minutes to Rozee et al. A little worried about Brayshaw for covid reasons, but I guess he misses one week, 2 Max even if he does go in to protocols so might just take that risk.
Cheers again

That's 3 premo's with 3 different byes. That might decide it for you?

I'm still not sure which way to go with Hamilton vs Carroll myself.
Good point. TBH I haven’t gotten that far in planning for the byes yet so it may be a huge deciding factor. Unsure on the whole Carroll v Hamilton debate. But I do know the extra dollars saved by bringing in Hamilton over Carroll allows me to get Doc/Crisp instead of a Dawson/Houston

Best option out of: Docherty, Brayshaw (Freo), Petracca, Parker.

Can find a way through DPP magic to get any one of those in, but can ony afford one.

Not sure on how to handle Hamilton or Carroll either....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back