EPL Matchday 36 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t put it past him, he’s stopped us from winning the league before.
steven gerrard GIF

RossFC is about to ban you from the pool thread and me from the match day thread.

Well I'm crapping it.

Had a bad feeling about this match all week and no different now.

Only positive, even if the worst happens were still in a great position. But it would be lovely to win tonight, take a load of pressure off for the West Ham game on Sunday.

Last edited:
Well I'm crapping it.

Had a bad feeling about this match all week and no different now.

Only positive, even if the worst happens were still in a great position. But it would be lovely to win tonight, take a load of pressure off for the West Ham game on Sunday.
I cannot see Wolves slowing City down.

So bizarre to me how Leeds have found themselves in this position. Felt like they got themselves out of the relegation scrap, or at least ahead of it. Now the most likely of the 3 to go down.

That's one of the worst tackles I've seen in quite a while. Real intent to injure the player and not going for the ball.
I don't think there was malice there, but I do think they've been drilled not to take a backwards step and some of them just aren't capable of doing that without stepping over the line.

James strikes me as a nice enough kid, but not too canny.

Would Marsch be kept on if Leeds go down?

Few fans I've spoken to not too impressed.
He seems keen to from things he’s said. Judging by forums a lot of fans have never taken to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see you're not watching Everton. Good idea.
Unfortunately sat through that first half as well. Hopefully they pull a finger out in the second half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back