Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really care about an Invincible season?

I mean it was nice for Arsenal to do and certainly enjoyable but I'd rather consistency across the league and champions league.

If City do the double (League and Champions), like Liverpool before, I think it's far more impressive.

Different times.

Arsenal's invincibles were great but a similar season would see a club 20 points off the title nowadays.

It would be a great achievement but entirely possible that the next invincibles won't be the champions. Sort of thing that isn't worth worrying about until you've got 5 or 6 games left and are still in with a shot.

Liverpool weren't too far off a few years back, we"ve not really got close.

Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Manchester City all have a twitter page that looks very similar to “utdreport” and I am sure they are all bullshit.
They aren't, they're a news aggregator.

Does anyone really care about an Invincible season?

I mean it was nice for Arsenal to do and certainly enjoyable but I'd rather consistency across the league and champions league.

If City do the double (League and Champions), like Liverpool before, I think it's far more impressive.
Arsenal had something like 13 draws in that season and once they could see an unbeaten season in play they played to not lose rather than win. Still very impressive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold/Sullivan contract.

Never going to be accepted but you can say you tried.

It sounds like a bullshit story. Do clubs really offer 8 year deals?

He could get £300k a week at Chelsea or United on a 4 year deal then bump it up again in his next contract.

Really good offer. Supporters can't really have asked for more from the ownership than that. Still don't think he'll be interested but they're doing all they can at least.

Yeah absolutely, I do wonder if they get Europa he might sign on, as long as there's a clause that he can go to a CL club for $xm if West Ham don't make Europe or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back