Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking. I haven't seen enough of him recently but I assume he's still at a pretty high level? The experience could be invaluable at one of those clubs.
Tbh I couldn't see him going to another Serie A club think he is Juve through and through.

Heard talks of MLS possibility.

Tbh I couldn't see him going to another Serie A club think he is Juve through and through.

Heard talks of MLS possibility.
LAFC already made him an offer I think. Sure Miami would love him, but think they're over budget etc. Straight swap for Higuain they'd love I'm sure (buyer's remorse)...

DMDI9UbW0AEcJE-.jpg

That's a weird contract offer from WHU. 8 years??

Why would he sign that deal knowing that in 8 years 200k is gonna be average wage. He should sign that 200k deal but for 3 years with a release clause if a CL team comes in for him.

All face saving PR. He’s not going to sign that. Then they can say they tried to keep him.

All face saving PR. He’s not going to sign that. Then they can say they tried to keep him.

But they have tried to keep him? What are they meant to offer that isn't 'face saving'? Or should they not bother trying?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

most definitely but no other 8 year contracts exactly spring to mind

Messi signed a 9 year deal with Barca in 2005.

Saul signed a 9 year deal with Atletico in 2017 (LOL).

Inaki Williams signed a 9 year deal in 2019.

Denilson signed a 10 year deal in 1998.

They're the longest I could find.

Frenkie to Man U ?

The Barca twitter person who originally called it has doubled down. England journos aren't calling it. Fab has said ETH and United interested but nothing close. Barca need a sale apparently.

Can't see it happening personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back