The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon Cameron has been stealing a living for the last decade. He's a shite coach. 9

Well this sucks. He was playing really well and had the wing spot all sewn up.

Same thing happened to a couple of our first year players last year, sucks to take the momentum out of a great first season.

Well this sucks. He was playing really well and had the wing spot all sewn up.

I feel your pain. We will miss Harry for a while too.

Am a fan of O'Driscoll, seems like a lively type who enjoys his footy. Going to be a ripper of a player for Freo.

No Horne-Francis this weekend for North as he doesn’t want to play against his future club.

Does he really want to play under Ken though ? That old rascal of a coach is going to be at Alberton until man finally lands on the moon it seems :)

If that rumour about Jack Ginnivan racially abusing Shane Edwards in a really vile way, than not only Mansell should be congratulated for smacking that Turnip's head into the ground, but should get his suspension over turned with a public apology from the AFL (will never happen though)
Sauce?

i think the club caught up with how long it's been. i couldnt believe it had been that long.
Yep and they wasted their best chance at a flag too.

A decent coach with that midfield and forward line for the last 5 years would have been scary. Now with Cameron gone and Coniglio massively overpaid it will be a lot tougher but still loads of talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Lyon for the Giants would be a good fit. Terrific coach regardless of naysayers

I have been saying that since we sacked him. He is exactly what they need.

I have been saying that since we sacked him. He is exactly what they need.

I can't help thinking there is a bit of sarcasm there. He and his negative gameplan is the last team a team with such talented fpwards and attacking mids need.

I think Jaymie Graham is the next best available choice if they miss out on Clarko.

Really building up a very impressive coaching CV

You didn't understand what I asked, did you?

I think you were probably right all along actually

Post deleted. If there was any truth to the rumour, it would have been leaked to the media by now.

I must stop being so gullible and believe every half assed rumour from WhatsApp/Social Media etc

I can't help thinking there is a bit of sarcasm there. He and his negative gameplan is the last team a team with such talented fpwards and attacking mids need.

I think Jaymie Graham is the next best available choice if they miss out on Clarko.

Really building up a very impressive coaching CV
He didn’t exactly ruin those Saints players careers. Riewoldt, Montagna, Goddard etc still rave about him.

Lewis Young - covid 2 weeks
McKay - 6 weeks
Pittonet - 10 weeks
McGovern - 12 weeks
Parks - 12 weeks
McDonald - indefinite
Jones - covid nuff

Our talls stocks are well and truly ****ed. Went into the season 1 short before Jones. Now we are absolutely cooked

Yep and they wasted their best chance at a flag too.

A decent coach with that midfield and forward line for the last 5 years would have been scary. Now with Cameron gone and Coniglio massively overpaid it will be a lot tougher but still loads of talent.
fair to say that expansion club domination that was expected never came to pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back