News 2022 Indigenous Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

When is indigenous round? We only wear it the once? I cant remember what we did last year
Rounds 10-12

ROUND 10

Friday, May 20
Carlton v Sydney, Marvel Stadium, 7.50pm AEST, Seven

Saturday, May 21
Geelong v Port Adelaide, GMHBA Stadium, 1.45pm AEST, Fox
Western Bulldogs v Gold Coast, Mars Stadium, 1.45pm AEST, Fox
North Melbourne v Melbourne, Marvel Stadium, 4.35pm AEST, Fox
Adelaide v St Kilda, Adelaide Oval, 7pm ACST, Fox
Richmond v Essendon, MCG 7.30pm AEST, Seven

Sunday, May 22
Greater Western Sydney v West Coast, Giants Stadium, 2.10pm AEST, Fox
Hawthorn v Brisbane, University of Tasmania Stadium, 3.20pm AEST, Seven
Fremantle v Collingwood, Optus Stadium, 3.20pm AWST, Fox

ROUND 11

Friday, May 27
Sydney v Richmond, SCG, 7.50pm AEST, Seven

Saturday, May 28
Geelong v Adelaide, GMHBA Stadium, 1.45pm AEST, Fox
Brisbane v GWS, Gabba, 1.45pm AEST Fox
Melbourne v Fremantle, MCG, 4.35pm AEST, Fox
West Coast v Western Bulldogs, Optus Stadium, 5.25pm AWST, Fox
Gold Coast v Hawthorn, TIO Stadium 7.10pm ACST, Seven

Sunday, May 29
St Kilda v North Melbourne, Marvel Stadium, 1.10pm AEST, Fox
Collingwood v Carlton, MCG, 3.20pm AEST, Seven
Port Adelaide v Essendon, Adelaide Oval, 4.10pm ACST, Fox

ROUND 12

Saturday, June 4
Gold Coast v North Melbourne, TIO Stadium, 4.05pm ACST, Fox

Good get Devo but guessing the AFMcLachlan would tell us it needs more white.
Spoilsport.

It really only clashes with Geelong and maybe Carlton, the Dogs and Dees, so we could still wear it 8/9 times a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Giantroo, can I ask about sizing? I usually wear L in casual clothing but these guernseys can be a bit tight fitting. Should I go up a size?
Yep, get one size up. I'm usually a M and went up to L. Felt more comfortable in the size up.

its a ripping jumper, i like it

The kangaroos head definitely looks like a boot now its pointed out.

And now all i can see is the 2 Kangaroos paw prints on the back that look like something they sell at Sexyland that takes AAs.

What's to work? It's just a photograph, there are no legal or cultural rights or ownership conveyed based on who poses for a photograph.

Well generally indigenous round it’s always the indigenous boys who are in these photos/doing the interviews, I didn’t see any non indigenous boys at the AFL press conference today ect. I didn’t think or know of JHF being indigenous, so I asked. I am aware of who his step father is but being a step father it’s of course not a blood relation. So I was confused as to why JHF was in the photo.

Well generally indigenous round it’s always the indigenous boys who are in these photos/doing the interviews, I didn’t see any non indigenous boys at the AFL press conference today ect. I didn’t think or know of JHF being indigenous, so I asked. I am aware of who his step father is but being a step father it’s of course not a blood relation. So I was confused as to why JHF was in the photo.

If Jason wants to be in the photo, Jason is in the photo.

its a ripping jumper, i like it

The kangaroos head definitely looks like a boot now its pointed out.

And now all i can see is the 2 Kangaroos paw prints on the back that look like something they sell at Sexyland that takes AAs.
The first shot where it was an angled glimpse looked a lot more bootish I’m relieved to say. I bought one of the T shirts and it’s great. Now where did I leave those AA’s 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back