Preview Changes Rnd 9 vs Eagles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Davey medi sub, I cant ever recall half those players ever being better than him.

Fair enough if we wanted to play the (horrible) kids, but Byrnes getting a game over him is baffling.
Davey slowed down so quickly towards the end. Still an insult to have him behind Clisby, Strauss and Davis

Davey slowed down so quickly towards the end. Still an insult to have him behind Clisby, Strauss and Davis

Troy Davis was good, I wont have you taking rubbish about him.

Honestly I just picked the three players I remembered the least about.

I'd much rather Davis over Strauss, Strauss was ******* terrible, pre and post broken leg. Only got a game coz we were dumb enough I spend a top 20 pick on him.

Also, who can forget:

angry cat GIF

Interrupting the trip down memory lane, squad for the weekend:
View attachment 1398380
My gut suspicion is that Tommo comes in with Lever a late out, but otherwise think it's unlikely we have any changes (COVID permitting).

If Lever is on the plane surely hes playing. Couldn't imagine wed have him sitting on a plane for 8 hours if not.

I remember a guy called Liam Jurrah, I think he might have been ok though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch White and Jace Bode underplayed battlers in that era. Max King, we barely knew ye.

If Lever is on the plane surely hes playing. Couldn't imagine wed have him sitting on a plane for 8 hours if not.
Not a big deal. Sometimes it takes me that long to drive to the MCG.

Neither will Lever if he gets dropped

Why on earth would you take him? To play games with selection to a team who is on the bottom of the ladder? It makes zero sense. Hes far better off staying in his own bed and recovering in Melbourne if he's banged up.

Why on earth would you take him? To play games with selection to a team who is on the bottom of the ladder? It makes zero sense. Hes far better of staying in his own bed and recovering in Melbourne if he's banged up.
I'm just taking the piss mate.

People lol at Terlich (and rightly so) but often forget his first season with us wasn't actually too bad. (For the standard of player we had)

People lol at Terlich (and rightly so) but often forget his first season with us wasn't actually too bad. (For the standard of player we had)
I think that says more about us than Terlich

Remove this Banner Ad

Back