NFL 2022 - Off-Season Player News and Updates

Let’s see.

1) Tried to be smartest men in the room.

2) Passed up on all pro

3) Reached for this guy because “analytics”

4) Placed him out of position because it is no big deal to learn to play a spot you never—not 1 time—played in your life, in the NFL

And you wonder why I put these clowns on full blast. I am sure everything will magically align this season though like the tweet says. ;)

I am working night shift this week so i am so bored posting everything i see.

I meant for Jarvis haha.

Presumably he would have had a few options.

I think players are thinking of Jameis in TB still, will throw the ball heaps and get them paid, not the game manager the Saints made him last season.

Im not exactly trembling in fear at the prospect of facing the Honey Badger and Landry. Both players washed up imo, Saints continue to try and hang on to championship dream by bringing in vets.

Its a coming home for Jarvis. Born in Louisiana went to LSU for college. Guess just wants to go back home i actually like that.

Did forget about the LSU connection in my knee-jerk post.

Slot bros with whingey Mike.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Waiting for June 1

Thanks, hadn't heard that info yet.

That depends on whether the Giants designate Bradberry as a pre-June 1 or post-June 1 move. If it's the former, they'll save $10.1 million and take an $11.7 million dead money hit. (The Giants are on the hook for $2 million in guaranteed salary owed to Bradberry this year, but they will get that back as a credit next year.)

If the Giants designate Bradberry as a post-June 1 cut, which makes more sense, they'll save $11.5 million and hit a $10.4 million dead money cap chart. The remaining $1.4 million in dead money will hit their 2023 cap, at which point, again, the $2 million credit they're going to get will pretty much cancel out the dead money charge, leaving the Giants with a $600,000 credit.

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thanks, hadn't heard that info yet.

That depends on whether the Giants designate Bradberry as a pre-June 1 or post-June 1 move. If it's the former, they'll save $10.1 million and take an $11.7 million dead money hit. (The Giants are on the hook for $2 million in guaranteed salary owed to Bradberry this year, but they will get that back as a credit next year.)

If the Giants designate Bradberry as a post-June 1 cut, which makes more sense, they'll save $11.5 million and hit a $10.4 million dead money cap chart. The remaining $1.4 million in dead money will hit their 2023 cap, at which point, again, the $2 million credit they're going to get will pretty much cancel out the dead money charge, leaving the Giants with a $600,000 credit.
Raiders will have bag of money June 1 also.

Back