Position 2022 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

FL_8T13VEAMSkXE

While teams Mids are nearly getting to full SP. A handy POD is Laird.
Reason, in only 1% of teams plus has WC x 2, Nth x 2, Hawks x1, Pies x 1 in the run home and 3 of his 4 final games are at AO. Handy POD in the Mids.
Also Sloane dead, and his team is half full of spuds. Keays and Dawson the only others likely to score well.

Looking at him next week. Might well be worth paying that bit extra.

Reason, in only 1% of teams plus has WC x 2, Nth x 2, Hawks x 1, Pies x 1 in the run home and 3 of his 4 final games are at AO. Can go big too!
Nice one loose lips, remind everyone about Nick Vlastuin too, ah, bugger me...

Reason, in only 1% of teams plus has WC x 2, Nth x 2, Hawks x 1, Pies x 1 in the run home and 3 of his 4 final games are at AO. Can go big too!

Nah terrible advice, nobody should get Laird he is a campaigner!

Plays for a sh1t truck team and is only pretending to play well.

Everyone pick Jelly instead.

giphy.gif

Nah terrible advice, nobody should get Laird he is a campaigner!

Plays for a sh1t truck team and is only pretending to play well.

Everyone pick Jelly instead.
You forgot your signature

Signed
Laird Owners Association

I've got two MID spots to fill (Rowell and Caldwell) and Laird is definitely in the frame

Grappling with who to get out of Brayshaw and Petracca.

Head says Petracca with Covid having the potential to cause Brayshaw to miss a week. Could Fyfe's return impact Brayshaw's scoring in any way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steele to maybe a POD mid just owned by 9%. The Bont…
Reason, next 5 games GC, WC, Cats, GWS & Hawks. 4 games he’ll go big and just one game under 100 this year. We know CD love him and a mid/for could come round 12.
Thinking of him as well.

Hard to look past Laird for Steele owners. Ideally I’d like a Round 14 bye premium mid but only really Petracca and Brayshaw that I don’t own that appeal. I think I’d take Laird over them.
I was getting Laird anyway, Steele going to Andy Brayshaw.

no, that does't make sense,i'll have a jimmy instead
Don't mind my ramblings, i'm nuts, which is why my team is nuts,but nuts exceeded all expectations last round when I bought Goldy and Lynch in for bye cover and they tonned up,Didn't expect Lynch to do that,don't have the balls to field him, but I do make sure I can get his score and wanted his cash,(he went up $83k, not missing that)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back