Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And how are we meant to pay for this given we’ve already got a Development Coach on the Rookie List due to the soft cap?

Seriously.
Mate, we don't bloody want him. Now, your franchise has Hird on its' staff so we understand the lack of self respect. And now it might even be that he becomes the new coach. Well, whatever it takes I suppose.

Seriously.

Mr Lloyd Christmas

Premiership Player
May 5, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mate, we don't bloody want him. Now, your franchise has Hird on its' staff so we understand the lack of self respect. And now it might even be that he becomes the new coach. Well, whatever it takes I suppose.

Seriously.

Sorry but am I mistaken? The poster who commented is North and his/her point is absolutely correct that it won't/can't happen, not sure what you mean.

desie

Club Legend
Mar 15, 2004
Gumnut Cottage
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Arsenal, GWS Giants
Sorry but am I mistaken? The poster who commented is North and his/her point is absolutely correct that it won't/can't happen, not sure what you mean.
For clarity I identify as he/him and yes, my seriously was directed at old mate’s lack of understanding rather than posing a genuine question.

On second reading I can see how it might have been interpreted that way so apologies.

SonofSamsquanch

Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For clarity I identify as he/him and yes, and my seriously was directed at old mate’s lack of understanding rather than posing a genuine question.

On second reading I can see how it might have been interpreted that way so apologies.
Sorry - I saw the second team (GWS) and thought it was somebody come here to play games. Anything I said was aimed at your GWS sympathy ;)

Reality is, Cameron can stay in Sydney for all I care. If he comes to North it's the same to me as Scotts being there. That will not end well for me.

desie

Club Legend
Mar 15, 2004
Gumnut Cottage
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Arsenal, GWS Giants
Sorry - I saw the second team (GWS) and thought it was somebody come here to play games. Anything I said was aimed at your GWS sympathy ;)

Reality is, Cameron can stay in Sydney for all I care. If he comes to North it's the same to me as Scotts being there. That will not end well for me.
All good.

North member for 30 years but live in Western Sydney so get along to their games to support the concept and watch some live footy because, let’s face it, there’s not many who do.

Those of us who live in non-heartland areas are probably a bit more supportive of the ‘franchises’ because we have a keener understanding of the larger battle. That said, absolutely no doubt where my allegiance lies.

SonofSamsquanch

Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1652432623169.png

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Corey on this weeks edition of Sacked. Worth a listen

Chewy Chewman

Team Captain
Jan 28, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thank god for Riley Beveridge providing some defence and common sense while Lame Cornes try’s to take pot shots at our list build.

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Thank god for Riley Beveridge providing some defence and common sense while Lame Cornes try’s to take pot shots at our list build.
Also pointed out that Phillips had glandular fever and Stephenson isn't a senior player.

But overall, it's just boring commentary at this point. Like, yes, Kane, we didn't nail every list management decision, such a stunning insight. Nobody has mentioned that before....

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Brian Taylor just confused Sam Durdin and Corey Durdin.

He gets paid handsomely and he’s a complete cockthistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back