Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checked and updated it to latest version, all good now.

Thanks Chief
The Chrome browser seems to be a huge source of problems these last few years. Keep it updated and you should stay ahead of the problems.

But of course, updates can bring their own problems. It's a bit of a nightmare at times.

Same thing happened on Feb 12 (see post). How is it fixed? Do I get a badge for 20,000 posts?
I think they limit the number of badges it processes in one go. It was doubling up badges before - my guess is the process was running out of time and not updating who had been given the new badge, so it would just run them all again every hour or so.

I don't see why not.
Could you give them to zackah and Dinsdale for welching this thread please Chief :)

Thinking Reaction GIF by Originals

BF is borderline unusable on mobile on the moment. It's likely ad related, but it just randomly freezes up and I constantly close the app and re-open it. Frustrating.
When I get that it's usually some dodgy ad yeah

BF is borderline unusable on mobile on the moment. It's likely ad related, but it just randomly freezes up and I constantly close the app and re-open it. Frustrating.
The app or the browser?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had the same issue. I mentioned it a few days ago. Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) sorts it out but it was horrible with out that. Rage inducing.

Wondering why my close and personal friend Toddy_Nesbitt's BigFooty account application is still pending from yesterday morning? He tells me he has a lot to comment about on on the West Coast board regarding the false claims of nepotistic employment at the club.

Wondering why my close and personal friend Toddy_Nesbitt's BigFooty account application is still pending from yesterday morning? He tells me he has a lot to comment about on on the West Coast board regarding the false claims of nepotistic employment at the club.
How close are you?

Hi. I don't seem to have any of the functionality to be able to start/post a new thread. Am on a laptop PC using Windows and Edge browser. None of the buttons / real estate that others refer to are available to me. Any ideas how I can get them enabled so I can post?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back