NFL 2022 NFL Schedule

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely can't be real

Wont have 2x 3 game road trips
one of them will have the bye. which is rumored to be week 14
I trust them. the last few years they have been on point with the leaks.

It looks like a friendly schedule for the Packers. Giants in London then Jets on the return.
TNF game is mid-season, and bye a few weeks later.

FSmLHnwWAAAAJ7r

Bills @ Rams seems too good to have as the kickoff game.
MNF have a good schedule for the first time in years. but the Seattle/Denver game week 1 is trash.
Amazon got more good games than i expected, wonder if its just a year 1 thing or they will put more good games on TNF in the years to come.
Week 1 as a whole seems lackluster. Bucs/Dallas and Seattle/Denver on SNF and MNF
Browns/Steelers on TNF for the Grand Final eve public holiday.
Bengals/Browns for Cup day.
LOL @ the Carson Wentz return to Phily game being MNF week 10. as if that campaigner wont be on IR by then.
Bills @ Lions, Giants @ Dallas, Pats @ Vikings isnt a great thanksgiving slate
Packers @ Miami, Broncos @ Rams, Bucs @ Cards not too bad for our boxing day.

Interesting that NFL seems to be following NBA in loading up Christmas Day schedule.

Interesting that NFL seems to be following NBA in loading up Christmas Day schedule.

They used to give the NBA the day for whatever reason, Aussiedude will know more on this. But something changed recently where they said * it, we're taking that now too. And looking at the ratings for last Xmas Day, the NBA may as well not bother. Don't think Adam Silver has the respect for the NFL that Stern did.

They used to give the NBA the day for whatever reason, Aussiedude will know more on this. But something changed recently where they said fu** it, we're taking that now too. And looking at the ratings for last Xmas Day, the NBA may as well not bother. Don't think Adam Silver has the respect for the NFL that Stern did.
Fox sports asked for games on Xmas day. It started with NFL Network games [When Xmas fell somewhere between Thursday and Sunday] then Fox saw a chance to own the day since football rules TV ratings. and now Fox, CBS and NBC are doing games. Im not sure if it will be every year or just because it falls on a Sunday this year. could just be if its Saturday or Sundays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man Packers looks rough. but some of the teams on paper right now are not too bad. like playing the Jets after London. Dallas have the bye before we play then heading into the Titans Thursday game that could be a tough week.
and we have the Rams after the bye, but they are coming off a Thursday game so not a huge advantage there.

Hi guys, have any of you been to Allegiant Stadium yet? Just wondering about the best approach to getting a ticket. I'm going to the Broncos game in October and the cheapest single ticket atm is over US$300 on the secondary market, which is pretty steep. Does the local market tend to go down a bit closer to game day? It's a hard one to judge, given that Vegas is such a transient party town. Any informed advice appreciated.

Hi guys, have any of you been to Allegiant Stadium yet? Just wondering about the best approach to getting a ticket. I'm going to the Broncos game in October and the cheapest single ticket atm is over US$300 on the secondary market, which is pretty steep. Does the local market tend to go down a bit closer to game day? It's a hard one to judge, given that Vegas is such a transient party town. Any informed advice appreciated.
I'm in the same boat but looking US$500 being New Years Day. It will come down to how well teams are traveling in my previous experience.

Paid big dollars in 2012 for the NFC championship rematch at candlestick where prices held steady. In 2013 bought tickets a lot cheaper for what turned out to be the last game at Candlestick and prices sky rocketed in the lead up to the game so what I paid was a bargain.

Vegas though is going to be a draw itself for people traveling to games so that in itself might keep prices high.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back