Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Wow worst team selection ever, gonna struggle to field more than half a team. Seriously overestimated how far along this rebuild was and have just gotten wrecked with injury. Dont even have my own pick, What a mess
Not that bad, could move DGB to utility to cover if Hayes isn’t named?

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
While you’re not dominating as of yet. Your rebuild looks excellent and well along. Just need some better luck with injuries. You also haven’t had the payoff yet from most of your kids from the last 2 drafts.

Your backline might need some work still.
im just ranting man, its been a long 4 years of losing in this league, i didnt win a game in my 1st yr and my finish to last year had me thinking i might be on the up but it was prob just fixturing/injuries which havent been overly kind this year either. My backline and forward line both need work but i might i have the pieces long term for my backline depending on how my draftees from last year develop along with L Jones, Answerth etc. Still not sure if Lukosius is a fwd or back either. I cant really complain though, its my fault for trading my depth guys last draft so ill just have to sit patiently and occasionally rant at the league. :D

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Not that bad, could move DGB to utility to cover if Hayes isn’t named?
Well, looks like im gonna get a good 3 months or so of Hayes in the ruck, i hope he grasps his chance and pays me off for drafting him 4 years ago. Was the first ruck i picked, followed by at least one ruck in every draft since.

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
im just ranting man, its been a long 4 years of losing in this league, i didnt win a game in my 1st yr and my finish to last year had me thinking i might be on the up but it was prob just fixturing/injuries which havent been overly kind this year either. My backline and forward line both need work but i might i have the pieces long term for my backline depending on how my draftees from last year develop along with L Jones, Answerth etc. Still not sure if Lukosius is a fwd or back either. I cant really complain though, its my fault for trading my depth guys last draft so ill just have to sit patiently and occasionally rant at the league. :D
I think you're well on the right path. It took me ages to get a side worth competing too after taking over an average list. Just gotta trust the process. THe upside of fantasy footy is that team improvements are (generally) more linear than real life teams.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Safe to say I won’t be winning the accuracy category this week. Max King 1.7 🤮

Nov 26, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If anyone has a ruck they'd like to throw my way, I'm open to taking them. Obviously there's a shortage, but with Grundy down I'm left with Stef Martin and Meek ... and it'll only be a week or two until neither of them are playing again. haha
Thats still more depth than I have. Rucks are hard in this league

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Lot of teams still do anyway, as great to win the hitouts category. But yeah being forced into 2 would have been tough
Yeah that was the incentive to take it away. To make it more strategic rather than just set and forget for those that had two good rucks.

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
If anyone has a ruck they'd like to throw my way, I'm open to taking them. Obviously there's a shortage, but with Grundy down I'm left with Stef Martin and Meek ... and it'll only be a week or two until neither of them are playing again. haha
Only took two weeks for this to come to fruition.

If anyone has a playing ruck they'd like to send my way before teams are locked, I'm open to suggestions :)

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Whatever happened to Richcogs team? Many trades done? Rockford have you been on a pillage :p;)

Who won last season?
Hey mate, hope life is treating you well.

We have had a few coaching changes, so I couldn't say off the top of my head who got your old mob.

As for who won?

Well.. 😎

First team back-to-back I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back