Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just your hospital.
Can the Government hold on adminstrators last until the next next election ?
I only know of 2 others getting these spaces and yes none are the over resourced inner metropolitan. I have heard that one of them is now refusing to offload ambulances until cubicles are available which will exacerbate ramping. I hope that is only a rumour as it will again incentivise ambulances to avoid them and come to my hospital where we offload to waiting room.

I only know of 2 others getting these spaces and yes none are the over resourced inner metropolitan. I have heard that one of them is now refusing to offload ambulances until cubicles are available which will exacerbate ramping. I hope that is only a rumour as it will again incentivise ambulances to avoid them and come to my hospital where we offload to waiting room.
Haven't heard that rumour yet, will try and find out over the coming days what's going on. Which region is this hospital in?
I mean they shouldn't be skipping appropriate hospitals to go to TNH with the catchment areas in order not to be ramped.

Me saying that calling you a Dan ass kisser was over the top and that if you are a fan of the premiers work then good luck to you, is a kindergarten response? If anything, it’s probably the complete opposite.
I think your reading is as bad as your typing.

Not so sure you can call me liberal sucker bait. You see, I have the ability to not only criticise this corrupt premier, but I can also bag the sh*t out of Guy and Morrison when needed. That’s where you struggle a little, I bag Andrews and you instantly think I’m in love with liberals. It’s like a default option.

See that’s the difference between you and I. I don’t have one set of glasses on. I criticise the lot of them when I feel like it. And I certainly don’t go out of my way, like you, to defend one party who doesn’t deserve it.

Let’s hope you can read this one correctly.
#istandbydan is a cult. There are several cultists posting here.

Haven't heard that rumour yet, will try and find out over the coming days what's going on. Which region is this hospital in?
I mean they shouldn't be skipping appropriate hospitals to go to TNH with the catchment areas in order not to be ramped.
The major tertiary near TNH in Heidelberg

#istandbydan is a cult. There are several cultists posting here.
Think the number is decreasing and a big part of what remain is lack of alternative (I think it’s strategic by vic liberals to stay quiet until after the federal election- any association with scomo is toxic)

The concerns in those inner metropolitan networks are at the highest level & it will only take one administrator to blow the whistle & Minister Foley will follow the lead of Ms Mikakos, out the door.
If this was a Libs snafu, the Unions would be blowing hard & loud.

The concerns in those inner metropolitan networks are at the highest level & it will only take one administrator to blow the whistle & Minister Foley will follow the lead of Ms Mikakos, out the door.
If this was a Libs snafu, the Unions would be blowing hard & loud.
These inner metro have no idea of real issues they are hoovering up my nursing staff (had another 4 just quit to go to RMH)

It's like what you do with Abbott but more local
Abbott is a well oiled physical machine that fights fires, what's not to like. This pencil neck would probably struggle to jog to walk to the store to buy a litre of milk.

Anyway stay on topic please you don't want to get me started on Tones.

The Covid time in Victoria I think has caused a lot of Stockholm Syndrome with the fans.

Abbott is a well oiled physical machine that fights fires, what's not to like. This pencil neck would probably struggle to jog to walk to the store to buy a litre of milk.

Anyway stay on topic please you don't want to get me started on Tones.

The Covid time in Victoria I think has caused a lot of Stockholm Syndrome with the fans.

Plus Dan absolutely despises anyone who’s a volunteer firefighter.

Didn't get hit by any foam?
Well at least I've been able to bring Trumpians and Dan arselickers together in a harmonious cause for celebration, something that for would have been unfathomable to many. :grinv1:

If merely posting on the odd occasion my utter disdain of a contemptible weasely politician, with an inflated ego that vastly over-estimates his worth and importance, elicits such a description then compared to the handful of posters whose comments have created hundreds upon hundreds of pages in the Morrison thread regurgitating the same repetitive boring whiny laughable bitching over months, if not years, their unhealthy obsession of being camped in that thread 24/7/365 can be likened to suffering from rabies convulsions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least I've been able to bring Trumpians and Dan arselickers together in a harmonious cause for celebration, something that for would have been unfathomable to many. :grinv1:

If merely posting on the odd occasion my utter disdain of a contemptible weasely politician, with an inflated ego that vastly over-estimates his worth and importance, elicits such a description then compared to the handful of posters whose comments have created hundreds upon hundreds of pages in the Morrison thread regurgitating the same repetitive boring whiny laughable bitching over months, if not years, their unhealthy obsession of being camped in that thread 24/7/365 can be likened to suffering from rabies convulsions.

Whats even more entertaining is there are some posters who think you have to post in every single thread on the board and complain when people are absent from certain threads…

Think the number is decreasing and a big part of what remain is lack of alternative (I think it’s strategic by vic liberals to stay quiet until after the federal election- any association with scomo is toxic)

Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital forced to divert patients as it experiences extremely high demand​

Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital says its emergency department is at capacity for the second time in under a week – another marker of the state's under pressure healthcare system.
In a statement posted on their Facebook the hospital says "its Emergency Department are experiencing extremely high demand and extended wait periods".

Does it make any political sense for the Libs to ignore these ongoing problems? Low key, another log on the fire approach.

Last edited:

Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital forced to divert patients as it experiences extremely high demand​

Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital says its emergency department is at capacity for the second time in under a week – another marker of the state's under pressure healthcare system.
In a statement posted on their Facebook the hospital says "its Emergency Department are experiencing extremely high demand and extended wait periods".

Does it make any political sense for the Libs to ignore these ongoing problems? Low key, another log on the fire approach.
Timing wise it may as raising it now could tar/ interfere with scomo election campaign. I think soon as the federal election is done I’d expect vic lnp to make noise

We're still 6 months out from the state election it's a bit early to go hard on health funding for the libs I reckon

Its a bit more than just funding. The health workforce are strung out & reminding Vic taxpayers of it, is newsworthy even in the week leading up to the Fed election.

Its a bit more than just funding. The health workforce are strung out & reminding Vic taxpayers of it, is newsworthy even in the week leading up to the Fed election.
Just Vic taxpayers?

So weird how there's a bunch of LNP media stooges now almost begging for restrictions to be brought back after they spent the last two years shitting on Andrews for having any restrictions at all. There's been daily pieces from Nine/Fairfax angling for mask mandates and schools to return to remote learning this week while Neil Mitchell brought on a regularly quoted restriction-obsessed 'expert' and was squawking that "COVID's not over!".

Hoping that Foley and Andrews don't fall for their bad-faith bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back