Prediction Player breakout predictions for your club.

Stottzy

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I can comprehend but:

1. Your definition of "breakout" is rubbish; and
2. James Worpel won't meet any definition of breakout anyway because he's just not good enough for anybody to care about, outside of his mum and close friends and family.

What a player that is at the moment mid-tier, elevating himself to elite is not "breakout"? Also this is opinion chat. Maybe throw some names up, rather than just being a weazel ........ Or just go to bed.

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
By 'breakout' I meant players that are fringe players like Ralphsmith who can burst onto the scene or regular players who make a big improvement that is noticed.
I wouldn't include players like LDU or Worpel but you can make your own definition.
Worpel and LDU have already broken out imo if that makes sense.
Perhaps this definition for breakout as an adjective helps

1.Adjective :Breakout
'Suddenly and extremely popular or successful.'
eg"a breakout movie"

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Perkins looks like he's done a ton of work. Could really be the point of difference in our midfield.

Reckon durham has that richmond-something that rutten will put to full effect.

Last one im gonna add is nick bryan. Could see a duel for the #1 ruck spot by years end.

Not saying anything about baldwin lest i jinx the lad. Pumped to see him play and i hope he gets 200 straight games+ in.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
I think he is significantly behind career wise to date ... but he wasn’t a terrible pick at 1 and still has a lot of upside as you say
What will now be interesting is I reckon we have the player we'd have needed in taranto now with perkins, and giants have what they saw in mcgrath in bruhn.

Im looking forward to bruhn playing more. you got a got a good one and one i was quietly hoping we'd take after perkins and cox.

Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
In his second year which was a great achievement, but it didn't make him one of the best in the league and he rarely gets credited, even in the BnF year. He will have a breakout season by being one of the elites of the game. Don't criticise peoples predictions just cause you can't comprehend.

I assume you mean in the VFL?

Last edited:

Siberian Taiga

победа
Apr 19, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
By 'breakout' I meant players that are fringe players like Ralphsmith who can burst onto the scene or regular players who make a big improvement that is noticed.
I wouldn't include players like LDU or Worpel but you can make your own definition.
Worpel and LDU have already broken out imo if that makes sense.
Perhaps this definition for breakout as an adjective helps

1.Adjective :Breakout
'Suddenly and extremely popular or successful.'
eg"a breakout movie"
Well, you got Hugo right.

Stottzy

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Worpel is just terrible. Not afl standard

Breakout players will brodie. Griffen Logue. Hayden young.

Haven't you already done this a few rounds ago? Yeah he's having a mare of a season. Happy to admit I thought he could produce more than what he is showing. Bit sad really that he has regressed so much.

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Called it.

Season 6 Pats Self On Back GIF by Friends

Back