Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Angus Brayshaw from Melbourne apparently unhappy as he is playing off half back instead of as an Inside Midfielder. Finished in the top 3 in the 2018 Brownlow medal count when he played as an inside midfielder. If he decides to exercise his free agency rights we should definitely throw our hat into the ring. We need a proven talented ball winning senior inside midfielder. Would lead the way with Rowell and Ando.

Source: Fox Footy
Yep would happily replace fiorini with him

Angus Brayshaw from Melbourne apparently unhappy as he is playing off half back instead of as an Inside Midfielder. Finished in the top 3 in the 2018 Brownlow medal count when he played as an inside midfielder. If he decides to exercise his free agency rights we should definitely throw our hat into the ring. We need a proven talented ball winning senior inside midfielder. Would lead the way with Rowell and Ando.

Source: Fox Footy

Would love brayshaw but he’ll stay at dees

IMG_2492.JPG Last week racially abusing Chol this week spitting on Rockliff. Jesus not a good couple of weeks

North is disappointing. I thought with some players back they could challenge Cats today. It does not look like. Who else do they miss besides Cunnington? Hall, that's right :grinv1: :grinv1:, the clanger man. I bet they will find their mojo when we play them in Darwin.

You hear a lot about a guy like Cameron Zurhaar.
Had a good run of 12-13 games last year.
Pretty disappointing start to the year.
Kicked 1 goal this season before today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You hear a lot about a guy like Cameron Zurhaar.
Had a good run of 12-13 games last year.
Pretty disappointing start to the year.
Kicked 1 goal this season before today.

Most overrated bloke next to that spud Darcy parish

Shai Bolton appreciation post, the player we need. 24 y.o. 75 games, can go in the midfield or play high half forward, fast, agile, good kick. Can only dream

Shai Bolton appreciation post, the player we need. 24 y.o. 75 games, can go in the midfield or play high half forward, fast, agile, good kick. Can only dream
I imagine if he decides to leave he'll probably head home west but he could end up anywhere obviously. Think he is OOC at the end of 2023. Reckon GC will have a crack?

Every team would have a crack. He's fantastic. IMO, he would fit beautifully into Suns line-up.
Yeah fair point 😂 would GC have the space to fit him in given the coin he's likely to command? Genuine question, I don't really know where all the clubs stand in regards to cap space and all that.

Yeah fair point 😂 would GC have the space to fit him in given the coin he's likely to command? Genuine question, I don't really know where all the clubs stand in regards to cap space and all that.
I have little doubt, Suns would create space for Bolton if he would be interested. Suns cleared decent amount of money, still plenty of unsigned players and would be happy to use picks in trade. The problem is to convince a top player to join Suns while being bottom 4.

Pies are giving up too much space to the dogs when the dogs counter.

Wonder how they will go with our 1 on 1 defending.

Reckon Bailey Scott regrets his choice to pick North Melbourne?

Probably not yet.. but if we can push up the ladder and North remain wallowing down the bottom perhaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back