Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Saints v Cats Sat May 14th 4:35pm (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you hear the boos umpires?

It's because you are screwing us again.

I’m surprised you’re not moaning about king’s second goal coming from Stewart being pushed off the ball by King’s teammate.

Ohhhhhh I just realised, the umpires are only screwing St Kilda with the calls that go AGAINST them. The ones that go FOR them are always correct.

Seriously I thought rugby league fans had the highest element of ‘be a f***wit and blame everything on the officials’ DNA in their composition but they aren’t a patch on AFL fans

Not great.

We seem to have the measure of average/poor teams but anyone decent make us look second rate.

Looking forward to an 8-10 ladder finish.

I'm not that old but pretty convinced I won't see a flag in my lifetime.

Saints footy.

Can you hear the boos umpires?

It's because you are screwing us again.
Kidding me. How was the last King goal? St Kilda leaps all over our defender, gets nowhere near the ball and its play on; lands in Kings hands for an easy goal given defender was cleared out. Other end five minutes earlier, Hawkins has head taken off in tackle - an act he probably would have been reported for given its Hawkins - and its play on. Umps have made plenty of poor decisions, possibly both sides but I’ve seen plenty that would put us the 5-6 goals up that we should be. That said, it’s a good contest

As a lover of sophisticated comedy im crossing my fingers that the BBC can get in touch with the people who use the name Dangerflog.

Whenever I hear it - after I laugh for 3-4 minutes anyway - I sit and shake my head and just wonder what sort of inspiration led to its conception and what sort of level of witticisms the inventor and users of the name are actually capable of reaching when they eventually peak

I hope Jake Kolodjashnij likes having a two week break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure but if you want to engage in tit for tat and actually take off your eye patch you’ll realise your side has been kissed on the utensil in this match just as much as mine and the fact that you can’t acknowledge that pretty much highlights what sort of spectator you are
He bumped Jack Higgins and Higgins went off with concussion. Two week holiday.

Are you going to complain about Kings second goal when the
umpire missed the most obvious free of the game?
Idiot!! I used to think Saints supporters were ok but wow, what a bunch
of whining losers.
Did you ever think Sharman could of marked that ball if Stewart didn't move at the slightest contact.

I’m surprised you’re not moaning about king’s second goal coming from Stewart being pushed off the ball by King’s teammate.

Ohhhhhh I just realised, the umpires are only screwing St Kilda with the calls that go AGAINST them. The ones that go FOR them are always correct.

Seriously I thought rugby league fans had the highest element of ‘be a f***wit and blame everything on the officials’ DNA in their composition but they aren’t a patch on AFL fans

Don't come the raw prawn with me mate, Geelong get an armchair ride from the umpires at home but we don't get that at our home ground.

Geelong still winning the free kick count despite us having the better of general play and the so called noise of affirmation.

It probably wouldn't come as any surprise that I support Manly in the NRL and we get screwed by the refs too.

Just ask Geoff Toovey.

Did you ever think Sharman could of marked that ball if Stewart didn't move at the slightest contact.
Now you are kidding surely. I thought Saints were heavenly,
but the supporters are just a bunch of total idiots.
I guess that’s what happens when you have one flag ever and were
lucky to win that.

Back