Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Eagles v Demons Sun May 15th 5:20pm EST/3:20pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

• Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Eagles rebuild will need a lot more than USD$6m.

They might be able to salvage NicNats locks, Gaff's left arm, Ryan's sticks, and Willie's Rioli.

Apart from that it's going to need a whole lot of bionic implants and a Coach with the victory scents of a Greyhound to beat Melbourne in the next 2 years.

sci-fi running GIF by MANGOTEETH

Melbourne are kinda like Richmond in the 2017-2020 era. Hardly thrash teams (in the H&A season) but get the job done comfortably. It seems to be the modern day recipe for success.

That’s the only way I see this game being below 60 points. If Melbourne really wanted to, then they could blow away West Coast by 120+ points in my opinion. Intrigued to see what they’ll do

First time in my life I’ve been calm and confident heading into a WCE home game. Hoping we make up for 2018 prelim and give these pricks an almighty hiding

Ben Brown to kick 10 goals

Interesting that West Coast’s reserves lost by 123 points and Melbourne’s reserves won by 110 points. Will we see a 100-point margin in this one?

Interesting that West Coast’s reserves lost by 123 points and Melbourne’s reserves won by 110 points. Will we see a 100-point margin in this one?
Our reserves team only had 3 WCE players in it. The rest were a bunch of ammos. Kind of like the WCE seniors team.

Melbourne by 200+

Our reserves team only had 3 WCE players in it. The rest were a bunch of ammos. Kind of like the WCE seniors team.

Melbourne by 200+
Wow that’s probably the worst run with outs I’ve seen apart from Essendon’s top-up year

How much for Brown to break Fanning's record into Melbourne beating the VFL/AFL winning margin of 190 points?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jamie Cripps is absolutely pathetic

Back