Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Dragons FFC at Alberton Oval (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet FA Road Trips - S33R15 ljp86's lair to Underground Stadium​

The Dragons play the Swamprats tomorrow as Season 33 approaches the vinegar strokes. Here's a path from Dragon Island across the waves to Alberton, through Attenboro and eventually to the shopping complex in Nou Camp. A few small short cuts along the way, debatable whether worthwhile.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now enjoying its 33rd season, stronger than ever (and that's just the smell).

More information available at the Bigfooty AFL forums :

Built on Bigfooty's Minecraft server:

The Dragons play the Swamprats tomorrow as Season 33 approaches the vinegar strokes. Here's a path from Dragon Island across the waves to Alberton, through Attenboro and eventually to the shopping complex in Nou Camp. A few small short cuts along the way, debatable whether worthwhile.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now enjoying its 33rd season, stronger than ever (and that's just the smell).

No ShaunDuggan statue created yet Mobbs?

I saw my house.
😍

Still can't get the permits. I'll keep trying.

How about I hook you up with a permit, you hook me up with one of your medals.

I don't have any medals.

Wow.

Mobbs gives out a medal every season, yet doesn't ever get any in return.

What a gentleman and a scholar.

I got 51 out of 50 for a spelling test once. Did you think I'd get a medal? Oh no!

If it were a math test I'm sure you would have deserved one.

It’s from Full Metal Alchemist.
FMA was on too late when first aired in the US, and at that time I was already fully immersed in probably Inuyasha. So, never saw it.

Thanks for the explanation.

Quiet please , I'm trying to watch Great Teacher Onizuka.
"Still, for a perverted, greedy, and lazy delinquent, there is more to Onizuka than meets the eye."

Should get along with Bonz just fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, worked out my 3 month old likes watching motoGP. He was transfixed whilst watching the qualifying.

Was something missing yesterday :eek:

Thank God Praise Jesus GIF by Chicks on the Right

An absolutely magical day for the club. My PC and screen thanks everyone in this thread although my tax deduction for working from home reduces this year.

Game Day! Because Yoko Ono couldn’t make it to the centre square for todays festivities (the deep down wannnabe a Swamprat) Bonz was kind enough to fill in for her. IMAGINE 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swamprats by 30pts.

View attachment 1400361
Fun fact - last time jackster83 got really drunk, he thought Yoko Ono was Japanese for One Egg Please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back