Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Swans v Bombers SAT May 14th 7:25pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How many more years can Buddy go on for? Insane to think that he’s still playing at this point, three years ago I thought there’s no way he’d still be playing in the final year of his deal.

Personally I think he’s got two, minimum - but I doubt you’d give him two, one year deals only.
Gets the best defender, sometimes two and makes them worry. Makes the other Swans walk taller.

How many more years can Buddy go on for? Insane to think that he’s still playing at this point, three years ago I thought there’s no way he’d still be playing in the final year of his deal.

Personally I think he’s got two, minimum - but I doubt you’d give him two, one year deals only.
Aint a spring chicken no more but can't imagine any team not wanting him still. He's been through some stuff too, personal issues, team change, still a gun. Not as many shots in the chamber as he had yrs ago but still a gun player. His 1000 was awesome to see! 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep saying it because I keep seeing it.
We have a losing mentality.
We have the cattle, but not the right culture

103! My tips are looking good this week.
Admittedly they're a bit average 😆

Ok they say touched. But how can we see it in such clear hi def, then they show grainy crap replay like from an old phone from the early 2000s!? ? It doesn't affect the outcome in this game I know but I can film things on my cheap Motorola and it looks better than they show us!
How can we see someone kick for goal, someone in the crowd lets say be's abusive, and we see them zoom in later and can lip read them clearly!

Back