Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Swans v Bombers SAT May 14th 7:25pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djspank

1980+2017+2019+2020
Aug 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea F.C
Ben Rutten needs to get out before his legacy is tarnished any more. Essendon will just sack him anyway and blame it all on him just like Knights etc. Anything to deflect from footy department, recruiting, s**t culture etc.

Red Bull

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2010
mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
Ben Rutten needs to get out before his legacy is tarnished any more. Essendon will just sack him anyway and blame it all on him just like Knights etc. Anything to deflect from footy department, recruiting, s**t culture etc.
9615C5CE-81F2-4CCF-AFEC-CA928C831375.jpeg

Ben has their full support …

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Shiel just looks like he deadset doesn’t want to be out there.
I’ve never seen a more uninterested, miserable looking player.
Hopefully his business pursuits bring him more joy …

I have never rated Shiel. Even at GWS I saw that he played very well in games that GWS were playing well but when GWS were playing badly Shiel was terrible. He is not a player who can lift a team up, he only plays well when his team plays well.

Eshay187

Premium Platinum
Apr 26, 2012
Grill
AFL Club
Sydney
Scoreboard could have been much uglier for the dons.

Doesn’t say a lot about Sydney.

When teams cover the corridor and apply pressure to the young kids they fall apart. Bombers did neither.

They need to move Essendon out of Tullamarine- something wrong with the water out there - possibly to do with the Tiger cheap flights putting lead into the water supply? Just a theory.,,

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
That was pretty non competitive i would be fuming if my side dished that crap up this is sorely on the players.

Just gave us the corridor at will applied no pressure and only our s**t goal kicking really kept a blowout away.

Essendon are surely better than that.

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Captain played his 200th.. did he lay a tackle? If I’m Rutten I’m saying thanks and goodbye to Heppel effective immediately.

Telling everyone to jam it last week for smiling has biten him on the arse tonight.

Heppel nice bloke,great bloke but he's a s**t captain. when you have a captain who likes to show empathy all the time during losses it rubs on the players and you get performances like tonight.

Red Bull

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2010
mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
Telling everyone to jam it last week for smiling has biten him on the arse tonight.

Heppel nice bloke,great bloke but he's a s**t captain. when you have a captain who likes to show empathy all the time during losses it rubs on the players and you get performances like tonight.

Will he be captain next season ?
If not Hepp, then who ?

Back