No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I missed tonight’s game - were they brave in their loss? :p
Just running onto the field before the game makes them brave.

My late mum, my sister, my half brother, my Auntie, a couple of her kids, my sister-in-law, her father all follow/followed the Dopers but somehow I can't find it within myself to have any sympathy for such a cheating club.

I actually feel that the Dylan Shiel situation has taken on a life of its own. On a night when we saw Redman publicly berate him on the field and Luke Parker question his bravery it appears as though he is not liked by his teammates and not respected by his opponents.

Will probably get dropped next week. I can see him either taking a personal leave break or being moved on next year tor maybe a second rounder with * paying a fair part of his salary.

Would be handy in a team with a tough midfield looking for the icing on top. As we have seen he can't carry an already soft midfield.

Will go down as one of the great trading follies of all time (and a bullet dodged by us). Would have fared a lot better playing with Cripps though than his current set up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My lovely wife supports •
She was extremely upset last night so I helped.
“It will get better honey, except for Dylan Shiel, they tried to be brave”

I slept in the garage last night😇

My lovely wife supports •
She was extremely upset last night so I helped.
“It will get better honey, except for Dylan Shiel, they tried to be brave”

I slept in the garage last night😇
This is the way. Apart from the garage bit!
Empathize, pump up the youth, it's a journey but you're on the right track etc. No need to change anything, it's all going to plan, growth isn't linear etc.

If there is no hope there is no hurt. As Carlton people we need to keep that flickering pilot light of hope alive for all * supporters we know. Make these campaigners hurt.

For me it was the night Tim Watson jumped over the pack at VFL Park - the hatred has grown ever since.
That didn’t help but that 81 (maybe 82?) game at PP when Neil Daniher and thug Roger Merrett took the game from us in the last quarter did it for me - the infamous Fitzy “holding onto the ball too long” free kick game

Last edited:
That didn’t help but that 81 (maybe 82?) game at PP when Neil Daniher and thug Roger Merrett took the game from us in the last quarter did it for me - the infamous Fitzy “holding onto the ball too long” free game

The jump was the starting point then the rest you described is the part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back