NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Had no idea that NXT UK sponsored a non-league soccer team.
FRVK7eVX0AAq1CJ

Hopefully they get rid of NXT UK soon enough, what a waste of money. There's probably one or two good talents over there (I have no idea who's on the roster) and the rest are boring workrate geeks.

No idea how anyone is even interested in NXT anymore these days.

They would be far better off just getting rid of the split bands on the main roster promote half the current NXT crop and utilise them on Main Event, bring back another show like Sunday Night Heat or something like that or just have more matches on Raw in particular.

No idea how anyone is even interested in NXT anymore these days.

They would be far better off just getting rid of the split bands on the main roster promote half the current NXT crop and utilise them on Main Event, bring back another show like Sunday Night Heat or something like that or just have more matches on Raw in particular.

Well it’s basically just gone back to an FCW style development facility. However they’re just able to monetise it via TV rights and merch etc. I assume they aren’t even really interested in the characters and stories (unfortunately), even the ratings to be honest. It’s just a program to prepare for the main roster.

It can’t even be compared to the old NXT. My guess is that their theory is creating bigger stars more adaptable to the main roster is a better financial investment than a glorified Indy show.

The whole thing it used to be was done for the moment AEW started up anyway.

I enjoy certain parts of it and the out there characters. I enjoy a lot of the out of ring segments that advance the character too.

Considering it’s only a few hundred thousand off AEW’s top show, when it’s basically a bunch of unknowns compared to quite a good list of big and established names, would have to be considered some form of success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apollo appears on NXT and the fake accent that he had for some reason disappeared.
Because he was portraying a character paying homage to his “heritage”

All these people are are characters it’s TV shows. Kane had a voice box then he could talk and then he’s a mayor of a county. Mankind Dude Love Cactus Jack all had different accents...

NXT 2.0 had their first ever house show tonight. These were the results.

Shawn Michaels opens the show and welcomes the fans back to NXT live events

NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes (w/ Trick Williams) defeated Nathan Frazer

Ivy Nile defeated Lash Legend due to an Alba Fyre distraction

Giovanni Vinci defeated an NXT new comer (no name available yet)

Legado Del Fantasma (w/ Tony D’Angelo & Elektra Lopez) defeated Stacks & Two Dimes

Tiffany Stratton in-ring promo, makes fun of Tampa, Wendy Choo chases her out of the ring

NXT Tag Team Champions The Creed Brothers defeated Pretty Deadly

Solo Sikoa defeated Xyon Quinn

NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Jacy Jayne & Gigi Dolin (w/ NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose) defeated Roxanne Perez & Cora Jade

NXT Champion Bron Breakker defeated Grayson Waller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back