Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Dragons FFC at Alberton Oval (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day! Because Yoko Ono couldn’t make it to the centre square for todays festivities (the deep down wannnabe a Swamprat) Bonz was kind enough to fill in for her. IMAGINE 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swamprats by 30pts.

View attachment 1400361

Only because I look good in pink.

Adobe_20210430_140035.jpg

Very sad news - former Aussie cricketer Andrew Symonds has died in a car crash. He was only 46.

RIP Roy!!!!

not a great year to be a retired cricketer

Symonds, along with Gilly, probably brought more joy to me than any other cricketers. His flair, personality and attacking approach to the game was something very special.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh you had to be there. It was a wonderful thread and those that disparage it clearly didn't read every single post. A masterpiece needs to be observed from end to end.

Ljp86 Pie 4 Life what do the other Hall of Fame members think about okeydoke7?
sataris ... I need to observe you from end to end apparently.

Brad Scott can GAGF too. The umpiring and the rules are a ******* joke.
If the dissent rule ends up costing a team a premiership, there'll be hell to pay!!!!! The morons who keep changing the rules every year (allegedly to improve the game) are actually ruining what used to be a fantastic game.

Very sad news - former Aussie cricketer Andrew Symonds has died in a car crash. He was only 46.

RIP Roy!!!!
His shoulder barge on the streaker was iconic.

RIP Roy.

ezgif-2-f37b1fad01.gif

Alright folks, massive game today. Finals on the line here against the Sharks. Huge contingent of Southern Sharks fans coming to Alberton Oval today so let's silence the crowd with a fast start.

r0_74_4160_2422_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

philreich, jackster83, ShaunDuggan, edgie, RPCB, darthmann, GotTheGoodes, GremioPower, sataris, Quadzilla, Ticky009, Marklar_33, ant555, Catsnlakers, Firestarter, Ant Bear, Power Raid, HirdsTheWord, TheDarkDwarf, Near Kern, Kirkswan, Grav , Jewelsbon, okeydoke7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back