Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

The last episode was a bit of a snoozer. The absence of the black and white flash forwards has detracted from the show. The writing seems pretty uninspired at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be great, if people posting in here could post whatever predictions they have based on whoever they got it from in a Spoiler Tag?
Its a prediction not a spoiler. Holy crap we cant even talk about predictions now.

they arent real.

and this is a spoiler thread anyway.

spoiler tags should be banned in this thread.

my wife literally fell asleep in that last episode. I made it through though. Im marking it down as an achievement.

padding scenes out with fluff is poor writing and that episode had so much padding on it that i could jump off a 50 story building and land unharmed.

its the last season. There should be cliffhangers almost every episode.

howards character keeps on improving, actually rooting for howard now instead of saul.

hopefully there is some interesting twist coming out of all this with howard suggesting saul is deliberately trying to be caught. Suggests kim and saul arent aligned on their goal here. Although that may just be wishful thinking on my part.

if lalo knew about the guy who died digging the hole was tied to gus then wouldnt he know what gus was doing? Making that whole trip to germany completely redundant? Have we seen in the show how Lalo knows about the guy who died, knows he is tied to gus somehow and yet has no idea why or how he would be tied to gus which would justify him trying to figure it out? If anyone knows can someone explain.

and if nacho was willing to give himself in and be killed so no one harms his dad then why the hell would he try to piss salamanca off just before he died given the whole reason his dad was potentially at risk was because of salamanca? Now salamanca will be seeking vengence against nacho and his dad is prime target given salamanca knows exactly where he is. The whole reason nacho tried to get out was to protect his dad. It was the driver of his whole story arc. And then he does that at the end and tells salamanca he caused his stroke giving him the justificiation to go kill his dad.

are we to assume nacho is just utterly stupid? Or the writers. It has to be one or the other.

Its a prediction not a spoiler. Holy crap we cant even talk about predictions now.

they arent real.

and this is a spoiler thread anyway.

spoiler tags should be banned in this

Two of the three weren’t predictions and well picked whoever picked Germany

Posters get roasted predicting Survivor winners so I don’t know the difference

Last edited:
So just on the who-knows-who-is-dead roundabout:

Technically no one knows Lalo is alive (besides Hector & the rest of the Salamancas), right? Gus rightly suspects he is, but wasn't all the autopsy info saying it was Lalo, just that the (decoy) body was too badly burnt to recognise?

Then Mike didn't believe it (Lalo still alive). But is going along with Gus anyway and also told Kim he's still alive.

Saul hasn't been told yet, so still thinks he's dead?

Then lastly Saul wouldn't know Nacho is dead yet would he? Don't recall Saul and Mike having any dialogue since Nacho died.

Two of the three weren’t predictions and well picked whoever picked Germany

Posters get roasted predicting Survivor winners so I don’t know the difference
so some of them guessed right. They didnt actually know. you werent spoiled. The world of breaking bad and better call saul is still surprisingly small. It involves 3 places. a small town in New mexico, the cartel properties in mexico and some characters in germany. Thats it. Did they guess correctly the reason he was going to germany or did they think he was going to visit the pharma company from breaking bad?

And if the posters didnt guess but basically knew what was going to happen because its so obvious from whats happened in the show, then we ourselves should know it too if we had paid attention. Its our fault for not getting what should of been completely obvious. We all know that saul makes it out alive. At least until after the events of break bad. Its not a spoiler to know this. We shouldnt have to dumb down discussion because some posters missed some obvious plot points.

one of the main reasons people discuss shows on forums is to guess what happens next. You cant take that aspect away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back