2nds The Casey Thread 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

North bereft of top tier talent in the AFL and VFL, gonna make it hard for them to climb up the ladder in the coming years.

50 for Norf looks like someone playing Ben Brown in a NAB Little Legends ad from 4 years ago.
53 and 46 look familiar. ;)

Last edited:
Dom Tyson is North's best player :$:$

Best bit was North got rid of Preuss for Dom Tyson then a few years later realise they need another ruckman and pay a future 2nd for Callum Kebab-Jones who is much worse than the Spruse Preuss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Van Rooy has everything you want in a modern key forward, I don't see how he doesn't become a star when Tmac and BBB are done
I've seen enough, he's going to be very quickly past Weed in the line to take Tommy's spot. Stylistically seems closest to Jack Riewoldt for AFL comps I can think of.

Jack Riewoldt is a good comparison. Maybe late career Jack where his leap isn't as prominent. Not that Van Rooy needs a huge leap. Hes strong in the contest for his age and jeez his hands and vision are first class, very 2017 Riewoldt bringing runners into the game around CHF. Love him. Also seems very assured out there.

Jack Riewoldt is a good comparison. Maybe late career Jack where his leap isn't as prominent. Not that Van Rooy needs a huge leap. Hes strong in the contest for his age and jeez his hands and vision are first class, very 2017 Riewoldt bringing runners into the game around CHF. Love him. Also seems very assured out there.
What about Jesse Hogan 2.0??

If VRoo can grow another 4 or 5cms and bulk up hes gonna be a real weapon.

Once his body fills out I dont think his height will matter, reckon hes gonna be a unit in two or three years time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back