VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserves to be on an AFL list IMO. We don’t really need him as we have a number of third tall types (Zurhaar, Ford ect), but he is such a natural footballer.
He'd be a better option forward than JZ. Do you know his history?

Deserves to be on an AFL list IMO. We don’t really need him as we have a number of third tall types (Zurhaar, Ford ect), but he is such a natural footballer.
He's your classic mid sized player that kicks goals at vfl but has no attributes to make it at senior level. He gets less than 10 possessions a game, he's ben Warren or Ben McKinley 2.0 but game has gone past them.

He's your classic mid sized player that kicks goals at vfl but has no attributes to make it at senior level. He gets less than 10 possessions a game, he's ben Warren or Ben McKinley 2.0 but game has gone past them.
To an extent…but he is a bloody good athlete, elite leap and sticky hands. He’d kick a lot more goals if he was playing in a successful VFL side too.

He'd be a better option forward than JZ. Do you know his history?

I don’t think he’d be a better option than JZ at all mate. Totally different types of players. Walker would easily have him for leap though.

Walker was in the GWS academy, but they passed on him. Was on Hawks list for two years but never played a game. Been in the north VFL since then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

34 points down I go pick up one of my kids... come back 20 mins later and it's 91 pts??

I mean I shouldn't be surprised but wow.
Casey has kicked the last eight goals now.... Sam Weideman kicked three and got a bit further off the leash

l didnt know that they were not going to cover the vfl so l paid for it...
Yeah, I'm not sure what happened there. Fox just totally pulled away from it. Not sure if it was costing them too much or if the AFL wanted to move it completely to on-demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back