Review Round 9 vs Fremantle, Metricon Stadium, Sunday 15th May, 1:40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Might have looked different on TV but Brodie didn’t dominate
Did hardly anything useful
I watched him very closely

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He looked good at the ground, how did the umps look as I have lost my voice screaming at them, I thought they were disgraceful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looked good at the ground, how did the umps look as I have lost my voice screaming at them, I thought they were disgraceful
I saw his game differently. After the first 10 minutes of the first quarter, felt he did nothing with any of his possessions.

Also, in a game where it shouldn’t have suited them our talls dominated. Chol is so good at ground level.

Great dub!

Chol & Rankine outstanding. Simply outstanding. Would have loved to see Swallow more in the midfield given this is his style of game, but gotta rotate others in I suppose.

The team as a whole looks so balanced. Rory back in has really helped us. Still don't like that we're conceding so many inside 50s, and a day like today will help mitigate the damage, but we look a bit better equipped.

To think after that loss against the Pies we'd go 2-0 over Sydney & Freo. Crazy.

RE: Brodie, saw him occasionally, but a game like today should have really suited him. Didn't dominate as much as I thought he would, especially after quarter time.

James Frawley an assistant coach for us?

Big backup win.
Two good ones in a row, against clear top 6 teams.
Some good signs starting to emerge, especially after a tough draw. Hard to believe we have played all of the top 6 teams already, and played 4 of the top 6 at Metricon.
10 wins the pass mark and that is absolutely on the table from here.

Of course, the bad sign is that our best games are against good teams and we got well beaten by GWS and the Pies.
Big 3 weeks into the bye all against teams below .500 so the challenges (which we accepted) keep coming.

Hopefully get windy conditions next week at Ballarat to make it a slog again. We’re kings of contested football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back