Game Day Round 9 v West Coast @ Optus Stadium, 5:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why any of those players would want a go in this team

Kade Chandler infected today being the sub, need to scrub the Melbourne off him as soon as he gets back.

Does anybody else sometimes randomly have "get ready for Jeremy HOWE!" playing on loop in their head?

Defending transition has been pretty poor today as well. Fair few occasions West Coast have carried it right down the ground out of D50

Get ready for Tom McDONALD!

Remember when we were awfully s**t, and you thought it'd be relaxing watching us when we win every week?

Melbourne can't let us have nice things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hpdBK1h.jpg

Yeah it just seems to be how we roll. One short burst of goals, then smother the game once we have a winnable lead. It's not pretty but it's effective. For selfish reasons would love to see us trample a team. I know we're capable, I guess that's the frustrating thing..

JVR in for Ben Brown.

Do It GIF

TMac #1 Melbourne forward

Yeah it just seems to be how we roll. One short burst of goals, then smother the game once we have a winnable lead. It's not pretty but it's effective. For selfish reasons would love to see us trample a team. I know we're capable, I guess that's the frustrating thing..
Knock on wood, but maybe it contributes to the fact that we don't get too many bad injuries like the other top team seem to..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back