Preview Changes v the ALL CONQUERING MIGHTY DEMONS !

Remove this Banner Ad

He knew when to jump ship. Good on him. JHF will be next. Who wants to play for a basket case team.

First post says we should relocate.

Second post says Brown was right and that we’ll lose Jason.

Strong first impression.

Powell came in and played well. If somehow we can get buckets, sympkin and JHF in we will be fielding a stronger team this week than we have in a while. Then just Hall to add

I'm bored with all the sack Noble BS. We all knew what a rebuild looked like particularly when we've gutted the list and been forced to replace the entire S&C team. We have a core to build around but desperately need KPPs.
For mine, it will be Simpkin and JHF in with Stevo and Mahoney going out. I can't see Buckets being ready to go or Chom being brought in.
This one is going to be the stuff of nightmares

Reckon there is likely to be a larger than usual contingent of cheese platter f***sticks that make the trek to docklands in the hope of watching us really get opened up.

And by the time they head home to their obnoxious mansions in South Yarra, their electorate will no longer be Liberal. So there's that.

I would prefer Jed to come in off the wing at centre bounces and someone more creative/skilled/nimble in at the coal face, Powell is a decent replacement, Phillips when he returns.

We should take advantage of Ruck dominance and not go with a defensive only option in there, it's like conceding before the bounce and playing 1 short every time.

I prefer him to Jed but it’s fairly line ball

The obvious 2 changes are JHF and Jy in for Mahony and atu

Then we pray Mckay is ok to come in
This coach is very, very predictable.
Mahony and Atu both getting dropped. Very unlikely.
Powell will cop it. Very confident this is what he’ll do.

Noting that none of the Noble apologists put their name to suggested selections/changes as they don’t want to contradict the coach. Not having an opinion means that whatever he does is right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, we need to elevate whichever of our developing kpf's kicked the most goals in the VFL team this week. Wait, I'm being handed a note...
Oh, the fact that we have only two genuine KPF’s, one genuine KPD, one tweener and one shitmen is not lost on me.

Shouldn't be too hard, we have plenty of butchers
I'd just like to remind everyone that the expression "butchered it", while fine as a spray, in truth is a massive misnomer. If there were indeed Butchers on our list they would stand out like dogs balls due to their high levels of skill. You see, we all learn very early that there is a high price for poor execution. See google images for examples. In comparison our players get a bum tap, consecutive games, three houses and an extended end of year holiday.

I'd just like to remind everyone that the expression "butchered it", while fine as a spray, in truth is a massive misnomer. If there were indeed Butchers on our list they would stand out like dogs balls due to their high levels of skill. You see, we all learn very early that there is a high price for poor execution. See google images for examples. In comparison our players get a bum tap, consecutive games, three houses and an extended end of year holiday.
User name checks out.

Last few teams that started 9-0 lost their next game

Dees 2021 9-0 lost to *Adelaide
North 2016 9-0 lost to Sydney
Fremantle 2015 9-0 lost to Richmond

About the only glimmer of hope we have.

Last edited:
Struth, Laz with 13 touches in the Magoos the most of any AFL listed player. Looks like Comben and Phillips didn't play.

Gee, can we just go out and offer Van Roo Yen a contract for next year the way the dees stole Preuss off us. Slotted 6 against us and god knows when he'll get to debut in AFL, with Wiedeman also slotting 6 and having just resigned.

Sorry back to this week:
JHF, Jy, Greenwood.

Out, pull 3 names out of a hat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back