Traded Izak Rankine traded to Adelaide with #46 & F4 (Freo) for #5, F3 & F4

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows fan with an obvious agenda.

Gold Coast at long last , actually seem like building a good team with a future there, definitely seem to have a much brighter future than the Crows, and I think Lukosius is likely off to Port (who haven't got the capital or cap space to trade for both)

99 % staying at The Suns I would say
Lukosius can go

There's still enough talent there for a serious push over the next 5-6 years

Clearly being compared to Troy Menzel has awoken something in him, some shame I guess

I suspect both of them stay.
Whilst I would like Rankine at the crows as a crows fan, our midfield is the area that needs by far the most class added. I suspect we are headed for a bottom 4 finish this year and our 1st will be for someone like Tsatsas who would be most welcome in our midfield and therefore we won't have the capital (that GC would ask) to make a play for Rankine anyway

Clearly being compared to Troy Menzel has awoken something in him, some shame I guess

I think he has a lot more talent and higher ceiling than Tenzel tbh

I think as the Suns start to win more games and become a more fun place to be at, you will see Rankine get more consistency and close the cap between his best and worst performances.

He has just turned 22 years old.

Still needs to probably mature more as a young person, but amazing how so many were ready to write him off.

I think he has a lot more talent and higher ceiling than Tenzel tbh

I think as the Suns start to win more games and become a more fun place to be at, you will see Rankine get more consistency and close the cap between his best and worst performances.

He has just turned 22 years old.

Still needs to probably mature more as a young person, but amazing how so many were ready to write him off.

beware the contract negotiation uplift. I wouldn't pay him much more than what the average of his last 3 years is valued at.

Small forward brigade at Gold Coast looking very good with this guy, Jeffrey, Ainsworth and Rosas. Sexton to pinch hit, always good for a goal or two.

I think he stays and I'm glad he's turning things around. Becoming a very good player.

Looking every bit the player we all thought he'd be after bursting onto the scene. Taking his Strength and Conditioning program seriously too, looks bigger, stronger and is far more balanced over the footy than he was in his first year.

I like him, getting big ticks from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After bad corky against Eagles Rankine had a couple of poor games and people went crazy. I am still waiting for the same people to appreciate his outstanding last 6 games. Not many players can read the game like him, finding teammates. Special talent.
The only thing missing from him was goal kicking accuracy yesterday - he could have had a bag. Having said that, we did run 2 gamer Paddy Parnell on him so Paddy will learn what AFL defending is all about

Rankine has turned his season around. Kudos to him.

Probably not a coincidence his rise in form and confidence mirrors that of the Suns collectively as a team
I think he is happy to be there for the long haul !

On the very very, slight chance he wants to leave SA,I think the Crows should try throw the bag/all they can at him over JH-F tbh

Just my own opinion, but it's academic as he will stay at the Gold Coast
The feeling seems to be both he and Luko are re-signing. Maybe the club is waiting for a loss to announce the good news?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back