Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umpires were never accountable to players during a match though? And while the players can't remonstrate the crowd will more than make up for it still if there's a howler.
Not in any formal way, but when you suddenly have 0 pushback the mental question of was that right alleviates, and what follows soon after is you stop questioning your judgement and stop caring about even making a mistake.

Mark my words, this is going to get worse.

Fans just don't just count, because no umpire would ever feel like fans aren't just always screaming - it is background noise in the end.

Not in any formal way, but when you suddenly have 0 pushback the mental question of was that right alleviates, and what follows soon after is you stop questioning your judgement and stop caring about even making a mistake.

Mark my words, this is going to get worse.

Fans just don't just count, because no umpire would ever feel like fans aren't just always screaming - it is background noise in the end.
More utter tripe. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Welcome Essendon

image-5cd5aa89c443e__700.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Salary cap space 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Whilst the big clubs obviously have bigger salary caps than ours, I’m not all that surprised that Carlton would have some space left because they were so sh!t for so long. If they were managing their cap well during that time they should have had a absolutely massive amount available.

It’s exactly what we should be doing now, banking a sh!t tonne of cap space so that in the back half of this decade people are asking how the f can North have the cap space to bring in another gun free agent.

Whilst the big clubs obviously have bigger salary caps than ours, I’m not all that surprised that Carlton would have some space left because they were so sh!t for so long. If they were managing their cap well during that time they should have had a absolutely massive amount available.

It’s exactly what we should be doing now, banking a sh!t tonne of cap space so that in the back half of this decade people are asking how the f can North have the cap space to bring in another gun free agent.

I'd like to see their books.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Fisher done for drug trafficking.

$129,000 cash intercepted in the mail and over 1kg of meth and 80g of coke.

Sam Fisher =

The man
The king
The and Paykel
The i, i vote
The and chips
The O
The monger
The net stockings
The oil

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status