2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all speculation I know, but does anyone have an idea if the suns have enough salary cap to make a play at a free agent?

Assuming Rankine and Luko re-sign is it possible? Or will any excess be swallowed up by Rowell and Anderson's next contracts?

Darcy gardiner 26 played 130 games would slot in nicely next to Colo for next 6 years.

His step dad played for port, he considers him as his dad (hence the name change predraft) and is a port fan.

He was always a massive chance to request a trade to port asap.
This sounds very much like the Tom Lynch to Collingwood argument where he and his entire family were lifelong Collingwood supporters so it was a dead certainty he was heading off to the pies. Nek minit

Darcy gardiner 26 played 130 games would slot in nicely next to Colo for next 6 years.
He's the right age profile.

Reckon Brayshaw is the one that would make the biggest difference. Doubt he'd be interested in leaving Melbourne, but if they win another flag (seems likely) maybe he'd be interested.

Dunkley the other obvious one that is OOC.

This sounds very much like the Tom Lynch to Collingwood argument where he and his entire family were lifelong Collingwood supporters so it was a dead certainty he was heading off to the pies. Nek minit
“Family are club supporters” is a bit different to dad was an inaugural squad member and played 86 games tho innit?

I just got a notification that there was a post in here (cause I commented here once somehow I always get notifications now) and thought I would offer some background on jhf and why he isn’t a realistic target for you guys.

Once he got drafted by north and not a vic powerhouse that could offer him a tonne of opportunities to earn outside of football coin (cough Visy blank check) he was always on the clock for a return home. I didn’t think it would be in his first contract though.

“Family are club supporters” is a bit different to dad was an inaugural squad member and played 86 games tho innit?

I just got a notification that there was a post in here (cause I commented here once somehow I always get notifications now) and thought I would offer some background on jhf and why he isn’t a realistic target for you guys.

Once he got drafted by north and not a vic powerhouse that could offer him a tonne of opportunities to earn outside of football coin (cough Visy blank check) he was always on the clock for a return home. I didn’t think it would be in his first contract though.

So he after some coin?
There’s no coin to be made in Radelaide.
Everyone comes to GC to make coin and retirement funds 🙌🏽

Last player we need.
Back to WA to west coast to give them some experience for next few years.
All that would make this sweater is if one of Jaeger's Juniors grew up to a win a flag with us

chefs kiss

It would be pretty funny seeing him back, would mean a lot of sucking up to Big Tony

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Meara is the most disappointing waste of talent I have seen. Not because of anything he did wrong but man he went from prodigy to plodder accumulator within a few years. Sad.

Also fu** you Jaeger you dog.
Genuinely not his fault, he lost his speed that made the difference, he went from having Judd like breakaway speed to being another slow inside mid cause of his injuries.

Genuinely not his fault, he lost his speed that made the difference, he went from having Judd like breakaway speed to being another slow inside mid cause of his injuries.

Not his fault for that at all. He is still a dog act though.

O'Meara is the most disappointing waste of talent I have seen. Not because of anything he did wrong but man he went from prodigy to plodder accumulator within a few years. Sad.

Also fu** you Jaeger you dog.
I think Martin and Bennell give him a good run for his money

Should we draft Casey Voss at the mid-season draft in two weeks from now? He was the standout during the SANFL v WAFL game over the weekend and won the BOG medal. We'll definitely have a pick before Brisbane and it's fair game at the MSD where no club has exclusive rights to anyone. It feels like a move that would be a akin to Port Adelaide drafting Chad and Kane Cornes after their father Graham made a name for himself as the head coach of the Crows and made it very clear that he hated Port Adelaide. That move alone did wonders for the Showdown rivalry in South Australia. The Voss name is famous in Queensland football and this is quite possibly our best chance to get one back on the Lions for them stealing our players/juniors like Zorko, Beams, Lyons and Ah Chee.

Casey was born in Queensland and lived in this state until the age of 13 so you could definitely consider him a local. I think it'd be a great story for our club and one that would absolutely stoke the fire in terms of the QClash rivalry. I'd like to see it if for no other reason than increasing our list depth with a talented kid who is already a bit more physically mature at 21 years of age.

Should we draft Casey Voss at the mid-season draft in two weeks from now? He was the standout during the SANFL v WAFL game over the weekend and won the BOG medal. We'll definitely have a pick before Brisbane and it's fair game at the MSD where no club has exclusive rights to anyone. It feels like a move that would be a akin to Port Adelaide drafting Chad and Kane Cornes after their father Graham made a name for himself as the head coach of the Crows and made it very clear that he hated Port Adelaide. That move alone did wonders for the Showdown rivalry in South Australia. The Voss name is famous in Queensland football and this is quite possibly our best chance to get one back on the Lions for them stealing our players/juniors like Zorko, Beams, Lyons and Ah Chee.

Casey was born in Queensland and lived in this state until the age of 13 so you could definitely consider him a local. I think it'd be a great story for our club and one that would absolutely stoke the fire in terms of the QClash rivalry. I'd like to see it if for no other reason than increasing our list depth with a talented kid who is already a bit more physically mature at 21 years of age.

No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back