No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it's no surprise. You Traralgon people were always a little slower than us ex-Churchill brainiacs.
Dude, Churchills crowning glory is "the big cigar" and the bini shell at the uni. At least Traralgon has a maccas and Ryans. What more do you need in life.

captain blood 17 is a media personality now so he can say what he thinks he is thinking , similar to slobbo
Sorry mate, do i know you........:p

Bobby Bones Idk GIF by National Geographic Channel

Dimma when asked on AFL360 about medicinal canabis helping his back pain said the boys must think he's on the cones in the box...😂

tommy chong weed GIF by Paramount Movies
It all makes sense now why people say those flags are Blakes and not Dimmas. Dimma was too busy smashing cheetos and ripping cones with Groupie on match day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Dude, Churchills crowning glory is "the big cigar" and the bini shell at the uni. At least Traralgon has a maccas and Ryans. What more do you need in life.
I could post something about big cigars but I can’t due to site rules , but it’s in patong for anyone interested

I could post something about big cigars but I can’t due to site rules , but it’s in patong for anyone interested

I was today years old when I found out Bill Clinton was a tiger supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back