Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

R9 v Port

Georgiades 126 - N7, Forever North
Marshall 117 - giantroo, Soft Downhill Skier, Hoju
Amon 108 - ferball, see see, big_e, RossHenshaw, TT
Finlayson 88 - tazaa, Roosurgence
SPP 86 - rickety
Motlop 78 - FG, Kanga Glory, Horace, Ashley B, mutts, Private Hudson
Farrell 63 - Wels Eicke
Drew 47 - Wild Kangaroo
Frederick 26 - L72
Jones 26 - andana
Hayes 23 - shinboner magic
Clurey 17 - SoS

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Spargo

Look it’s Bayley Frisch and his Eddie Munster hair. Yeah he seems a good player but I challenge you to put him in Royal Blue and White and have any impact at all. Cheap free kicks and goals out the back, I hope he falls over and breaks one of his twiggy arms but I expect he will kick about 7 goals, none of which come from robust play or a classic screamer. The guy pisses me off.

Look it’s Bayley Frisch and his Eddie Munster hair. Yeah he seems a good player but I challenge you to put him in Royal Blue and White and have any impact at all. Cheap free kicks and goals out the back, I hope he falls over and breaks one of his twiggy arms but I expect he will kick about 7 goals, none of which come from robust play or a classic screamer. The guy pisses me off.
I wonder what he uses for gel?

1652854208453.png

This would have to be the first, and probably last, time a player who kicked 6 goals in a grand final win is nominated for the Kerridge.

So there's a guy who sat on the bench all day and yet has more premiership medals than Nathan Buckley and Patrick Dangerfield combined.....

laugh jordan GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back