Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Great to see local Central Districts forward Corey Durdin get the Rising Star nomination :thumbsu:

A score of 76 and a BE of 6 means he's a HOLD for a week or two

Great to see local Central Districts forward Corey Durdin get the Rising Star nomination :thumbsu:

If he can’t back it up he only has 30k to make. Really needs to go again this week.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC

Got Him ! Yeahhh ! :thumbsu:
Bill Lawry, and the end of an era

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
not really - Naughty, Cordy, Khamis are all playing different roles - last year it was Naughty, Bruce & English
while Bruce is out Cordy is being played there as he has some ticker, unlike Schache.

JUH fits the mould to play the role Khamis is playing but is just not quite up to the level yet.
Sorry just laughing, I was wondering why Cordy is naughty,until I reread it.

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jake Soligo...
What's the go with him.

Any JS for next month etc.
I thought he was good on Saturday night but too many questions on JS I think.

Murphy to come back from injury, Crouch had 36 in his one run in the 2s, can’t imagine he’ll be out the side for long, plus the likes of Cook, Pedlar, Schoenberg etc will get more opportunities soon and Berry and Hately would’ve kept themselves ahead of him in the pecking order with their performances on the weekend.

I thought he was good on Saturday night but too many questions on JS I think.

Murphy to come back from injury, Crouch had 36 in his one run in the 2s, can’t imagine he’ll be out the side for long, plus the likes of Cook, Pedlar, Schoenberg etc will get more opportunities soon and Berry and Hately would’ve kept themselves ahead of him in the pecking order with their performances on the weekend.

Thanks kent.

I wasn't worried about he's BE those first 2 scores will drop out of he's rolling AVG.
More about he's JS.

Pedlar has to be close - either play him this week or back to the VFL

Shirley - He can’t be sitting on the bench two weeks in a row!
This blokes been rotting on my bench. Time to play and make some $$

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
Pedlar has to be close - either play him this week or back to the VFL

Shirley - He can’t be sitting on the bench two weeks in a row!
He is not a premier midfielder of the future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
After wasting three trades on the trifecta of spuds in Carroll, MJR and Curtis, I’m now forced to trade out Maginness to get Clark, just when Maginness finally starts to make some cash, with a BE of 5.
Oh, the humanity!

1652777693699.gif

Last edited:
Debutants this week would be lovely. On the bubble in rd12, can flip some rd12 bye rookies for an extra score and a price rise.

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Went early on Buku last week and need to take one of Rory Thompson or Luke Cleary this week to free up cash. None of the three players mentioned will be on field (D7, D8).

Weighing up apparent job security (Thompson) vs scoring potential (Cleary), etc. Obviously Thompson is on the bubble and Cleary is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back