Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Josiah Kyle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Windhanger

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers George

I don't think I initially put anything down but I'll jump in for 2 shares.

Will reach out to boydie for payment.
Thanks mate, really appreciate it. We had you down but no info on anything other than your username haha. Cheers

Ok so I've gone through the spreadsheet and the following people we haven't got payment confirmation from. If your name is here please let me know where things are at (can do it via PM if you want). If there's no share info next to your name then I'm not sure how much you agreed to pledge;

BigPowerForward
dct66
Gershwin
Hubnester
J_Rod (4 shares)
Kildonan
Keg still on legs - Account cancelled
L_W_P
Mat Mann (2 shares)
paddygunner
Saintly7
salt3d
Verdun

If you never said you'd pledge please also let me know - the people with no info about how much they pledged just have no info about it in the spreadsheet whatsoever so I'm not sure if your name is just left over from last year or not.

If you've already pledged but also want to pledge more shares then that's cool too. In total, including those we're waiting on payment from, we are a total of 17 shares away from filling our quota for 2022. Needed 94 total to not put boydie out of pocket, and we're at 77.

Cheers all
Hey George
I don't remember pledging but just paid for 4 shares.
Cheers mate

Ok so I've gone through the spreadsheet and the following people we haven't got payment confirmation from. If your name is here please let me know where things are at (can do it via PM if you want). If there's no share info next to your name then I'm not sure how much you agreed to pledge;

BigPowerForward
dct66
Gershwin
Hubnester
J_Rod (4 shares)
Kildonan
Keg still on legs - Account cancelled
L_W_P
Mat Mann (2 shares)
paddygunner
Saintly7
salt3d
Verdun

If you never said you'd pledge please also let me know - the people with no info about how much they pledged just have no info about it in the spreadsheet whatsoever so I'm not sure if your name is just left over from last year or not.

If you've already pledged but also want to pledge more shares then that's cool too. In total, including those we're waiting on payment from, we are a total of 17 shares away from filling our quota for 2022. Needed 94 total to not put boydie out of pocket, and we're at 77.

Cheers all
Sorry George names without number pledged next to them means they haven't pledged for this year, sorry bout mix up.

Also, as we were given a 50% discount on our sponsorship by the club this year we have covered our required number of shares already, with a little kitty left in bank. As I mentioned in post last night, we could possibly use this to purchase merch/extra tix to events that are popular if majority agree to something along these lines

Of course this happens while I'm interstate. Grrrrrr.
Go well Windy!
Yep I'm away this weekend
And the twos on before the main game

Apologies, I have really dropped the ball on this. Totally forgot about updating everyone's profiles until last night. Will get admin to get around to it today for everyone. Just one final update for those who the spreadsheet says haven't paid before I go to admin with the list;

J_Rod - 4 shares
L_W_P - 2 shares
Mat Mann - 2 shares

Have you guys paid boydie ? Did you change your mind and not want to pledge? boydie have they paid you do you know?

Thanks guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we have some options for the next events for our sponsorship:
We can choose an event for one of these two games:
  • Round 3 vs Richmond, Sunday April 3rd, Marvel Stadium
  • Round 11 vs North Melbourne, Friday May 27th - Sunday May 29th TBC.
And additionally choose an event for one of the following games:

Round 5 vs Gold Coast, Saturday April 16th, Marvel Stadium
Round 11 vs North Melbourne, Friday May 27th – Sunday May 29th TBC
Round 17 vs Fremantle, Friday July 8th – Sunday July 10th TBC
Round 22 vs Brisbane, Friday August 12th – Sunday 14th August TBC

We only get two tix per function but we can purchase extra tix and as we only had to pay 50% for our sponsorship this year due to last year, then this could be an option
Club has let me know that instead of Rd11 game in the top part above, we are getting 2x tix to the Round 14 match vs Essendon on Friday June 17th at 7.50pm. THis is Spuds game so bigger occasion so club changed it up, which I like a lot btw.

I will post a new thread for this event, would like to secure names for raffle ASAP and if we get lots interested I may use some left over funds to buy extra ticket if George agrees with that strategy

Hey boydie did you receive my payment?
Paid in account ending in "8053" on 22.3.22
Yep sure did, sorry should of said that already but as George had you already down for the profile update i didnt!

Club has let me know that instead of Rd11 game in the top part above, we are getting 2x tix to the Round 14 match vs Essendon on Friday June 17th at 7.50pm. THis is Spuds game so bigger occasion so club changed it up, which I like a lot btw.

I will post a new thread for this event, would like to secure names for raffle ASAP and if we get lots interested I may use some left over funds to buy extra ticket if George agrees with that strategy
Go for it I reckon mate, if anyone objects that's cool too, lots of us have donated at the end of the day

By the way, everyone should all have their profiles now updated.

Let me know if you donated and don't have the badge yet.

Depending on how much you pledged you'll also have your profiles updated with platinum/gold BF memberships.

Back