News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did he usually take some kickins ?
I think he is referencing Madgen being the biggest s**t truck on an AFL list, and hey, he's not far off being correct.

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
Apparently the player with the longest current consecutive games streak missed training today. I hope I don't end up with a Crispy cream because of it.
He has a broken leg, had to have a rod inserted this morning; should be fine for the w/end.

Petrify

Premiership Player
Mar 1, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Apparently the player with the longest current consecutive games streak missed training today. I hope I don't end up with a Crispy cream because of it.

If he's injured...
Angry GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
If he's injured...
Angry GIF
NFI at this stage. Think it's illness. Sidey was missing from training earlier in the week due to illness. Apparently he's still missing today and so is Crisp. Only going off tweets from one of the pies supporters who attends every training session.

Edit: Sam Edmund has confirmed it's illness.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
NFI at this stage. Think it's illness. Sidey was missing from training earlier in the week due to illness. Apparently he's still missing today and so is Crisp. Only going off tweets from one of the pies supporters who attends every training session.

Edit: Sam Edmund has confirmed it's illness.
Surely he'll be ok by Sunday.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Pommy was sick two weeks ago and still isn't playing this weekend. I hope you're right but the fact they have to fly across the country might count against him.
English is soft as butter though.

You don't play a thousand games consecutively like Crisp without being able to put up with niggles.

Not the weekend for looping in defence though if he's a chance at being a late out.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
English is soft as butter though.

You don't play a thousand games consecutively like Crisp without being able to put up with niggles.

Not the weekend for looping in defence though if he's a chance at being a late out.
Can't see this happening. We'll know through their supporters if he doesn't get on the plane. Even if he's named tonight, we'll know by Saturday if he's not playing. If he flies, he'll play.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Can't see this happening. We'll know through their supporters if he doesn't get on the plane. Even if he's named tonight, we'll know by Saturday if he's not playing. If he flies, he'll play.
Not so sure about that. They might take him hoping he'll be OK, but he doesn't recover in time. Collingwood need all the senior players they can get.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Not so sure about that. They might take him hoping he'll be OK, but he doesn't recover in time. Collingwood need all the senior players they can get.
It would be absolutely nuts to put someone who is still unwell on a plane with the rest of the squad. If he hasn't fully recovered by the time they leave, they deserve for the entire squad to be wiped out if they let him get on the plane when he is still unwell.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
It would be absolutely nuts to put someone who is still unwell on a plane with the rest of the squad. If he hasn't fully recovered by the time they leave, they deserve for the entire squad to be wiped out if they let him get on the plane when he is still unwell.
He could be on the mend by Friday, but still down on energy. So he travels but doesn't feel right to play on Sunday.

I have him so I hope he plays anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back