Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought someone would have mentioned Putin’s failing health with cancer surgery and his parkinson's really getting a hold of him. Imagine the power vacuum he’s going to leave…

Thought someone would have mentioned Putin’s failing health with cancer surgery and his parkinson's really getting a hold of him. Imagine the power vacuum he’s going to leave…
Fast forward 5 years and Russia is a province of Ukraine...

This is like this, and Kim Jong before they all seem to have bad health.. I believe it’s a strategy aimed at local migrant populations.

How’s about them UAP’s the US Gov declassified .

Always thought there were aliens amongst us and to be frank I reckon a few post on here . Makes a lot of sense to me now .

11 near misses they say, did they inform worksafe! Fill in the forms explaining what happened !

Cripes imagine that, “ yeah was minding my own business as I pulled 4G’s and bloody Darth Vader cut me off”.
They are alluding to having wreckage, imagine travelling a million miles only to crash in the Nevada desert. Of all places.

FYI - I’d be looking closely at Brad Scott. Remember that photo, was caught mid transformation.

we may all end up probed.

Oh well

How’s about them UAP’s the US Gov declassified .

Always thought there were aliens amongst us and to be frank I reckon a few post on here . Makes a lot of sense to me now .

11 near misses they say, did they inform worksafe! Fill in the forms explaining what happened !

Cripes imagine that, “ yeah was minding my own business as I pulled 4G’s and bloody Darth Vader cut me off”.
They are alluding to having wreckage, imagine travelling a million miles only to crash in the Nevada desert. Of all places.

FYI - I’d be looking closely at Brad Scott. Remember that photo, was caught mid transformation.

we may all end up probed.

Oh well

A s**t load of so called UFO sightings during the 80s and 90s were things the US military was responsible for. It provided a useful cover for their activities and for new equipment.

This stuff is alot more interesting tho. The guy who testified before congress (Ryan Graves is his name) said the UAPs became visible with new radar equipment, and that's they started tracking them. Once that happened they became a daily thing for those pilots on the US East Coast. He also described one of the UAPs, tho it was a second hand description.

He said they looked like a dark cube shaped object inside a clear sphere and the cubes corners were in contact with the sphere. Easy to infer the sphere is some sort of bubble shaped field that interferes with local physics and the cube is the object itself.

Is it bullshit to distract us from a failing state and failing world economy? Maybe or maybe its real.

people have been saying "Why doesn't this stuff show up on youtube. People have had camera phones for years." But it has. For years there is stuff on youtube. Mostly from non English sources. Its usually just spheres in the sky behaving in their own way, doing their own thing. The stuff that has shown up always looks shonky. People always complain that rushed phone videos don't have the production values of the latest star wars movie with this stuff. But its usually people pointing phones at the sky trying to get details from cameras that just aren't up to it.

A s**t load of so called UFO sightings during the 80s and 90s were things the US military was responsible for. It provided a useful cover for their activities and for new equipment.

This stuff is alot more interesting tho. The guy who testified before congress (Ryan Graves is his name) said the UAPs became visible with new radar equipment, and that's they started tracking them. Once that happened they became a daily thing for those pilots on the US East Coast. He also described one of the UAPs, tho it was a second hand description.

He said they looked like a dark cube shaped object inside a clear sphere and the cubes corners were in contact with the sphere. Easy to infer the sphere is some sort of bubble shaped field that interferes with local physics and the cube is the object itself.

Is it bullshit to distract us from a failing state and failing world economy? Maybe or maybe its real.

people have been saying "Why doesn't this stuff show up on youtube. People have had camera phones for years." But it has. For years there is stuff on youtube. Mostly from non English sources. Its usually just spheres in the sky behaving in their own way, doing their own thing. The stuff that has shown up always looks shonky. People always complain that rushed phone videos don't have the production values of the latest star wars movie with this stuff. But its usually people pointing phones at the sky trying to get details from cameras that just aren't up to it.

Yes agree and yes it is fascinating. We if we get cracking could have the world first cat-U rookie. Think about that!!

But there is normally something going on when stuff like this is discussed in an open forum. The reasoning I think is to remove the stigma of people having sightings, so they come forward.
I don't believe that. People aint afraid to upload s**t they find, it is now the norm.

Maybe we'll be under attack shortly. Sheesh lol

Yes agree and yes it is fascinating. We if we get cracking could have the world first cat-U rookie. Think about that!!

But there is normally something going on when stuff like this is discussed in an open forum. The reasoning I think is to remove the stigma of people having sightings, so they come forward.
I don't believe that. People aint afraid to upload s**t they find, it is now the norm.

Maybe we'll be under attack shortly. Sheesh lol
They've known about this stuff for ages. WE posted vids in this thread last year or the year before and those videos were already years old.

I've seen plenty of weird s**t over the years. Probably forgotten more than I remember now. I remember the ones when I wasn't shitfaced in some way shape or form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just interpreted it as idle speculation by click bait media. Is it real?

There’s videos of him struggling to walk and it’s probably why he gripped onto the table for meetings to stop his hands from shaking to hide the Parkinson’s.

The cancer thing seems real. Though it’s hard to know for sure. One of his oligarchs was caught talking about it on tape. With the level of secrecy around Putin I doubt anyone knows for sure.

There’s so much bullshit out there, it’s best to do a search and make up your mind for yourself.

So far I don’t think anyone credible is going with the story. Just NYT, Daily Mail, Sky News, Newsweek, Yahoo, etc..

There’s videos of him struggling to walk and it’s probably why he gripped onto the table for meetings to stop his hands from shaking to hide the Parkinson’s.

The cancer thing seems real. Though it’s hard to know for sure. One of his oligarchs was caught talking about it on tape. With the level of secrecy around Putin I doubt anyone knows for sure.

There’s so much bullshit out there, it’s best to do a search and make up your mind for yourself.

So far I don’t think anyone credible is going with the story. Just NYT, Daily Mail, Sky News, Newsweek, Yahoo, etc..
Yeah, everything I have seen so far seems more like evidence of wishful thinking than evidence of a physical affliction.

Just saw a video of Turkish backed Syrian fighters conduct an act of terror and stand over a female Kurdish soldier they mutilated while laughing and shouting “Allahu Akbar” with the hashtag ISIS is coming.

Those basterds are never going away. *en dogs.

Some important developments.

First, these casualties are not sustainable, especially when you have to add 50 per cent to whatever is being publicly admitted.

The Ukrainian military is currently being shredded in the east by classic Russian tactics of massed artillery and rocket fire. This was always going to happen if the Ukrainians chose to stand and fight.

Forced conscription to be slaughtered by a far stronger and better equipped enemy is what happens when you are losing, and losing badly.

The Ukrainians have been very brave, and fought well initially when the combat was on their terms, but now they need to get smart and very quickly, because they have lost any initiative are not getting it back.

They need to choose between becoming Syria or the contemporary equivalent of the Irish Free State ... and remember what the Free State ended up achieving despite also having a much larger genocidally aggressive neighbour.

The sell out is starting. Biden can't go to the mid terms with inflation like this. Much of the world faces starvation and the associated political upheaval that goes that.

Strategically vital (way more than Ukraine) US allies/dependencies/colonies like Egypt are a week's worth of food riots away from collapse or turmoil.

Most likely outcome now is Putin continues in the East until they've got what they wanted and broken the Ukrainian military for a generation.

He'll declare victory and call for peace talks. The US will pressure Zelensky to enter the peace talks and accept the loss of territory. If Zelensky doesn't agree, he'll be smeared and then likely whacked for his trouble.

Putin will have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back