Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to think Carey does care deep down but given he’s not been welcomed back with open arms, I think he struggles with that due to his ego so he goes on the attack so to speak.
pretty sure he's attended GF reunions and named #1 player and was present for that. Just how open do limbs need to get?

It's often quick reverse movements that cause hamstrings problems. He probably tweaked it on the south terminal concourse at Tullamarine.
is that a sarcastic comment? one that perhaps could be construed as negative? what happened to your post champ? whilst i appreciate the acknowledgment and am flattered you took the time to look up each of my handful of posts - i was saddened by your complete lack of stones when you deleted it before i could respond. you know what i mean.

is that a sarcastic comment? one that perhaps could be construed as negative? what happened to your post champ? whilst i appreciate the acknowledgment and am flattered you took the time to look up each of my handful of posts - i was saddened by your complete lack of stones when you deleted it before i could respond. you know what i mean.
I didn't delete anything. And my post above is clearly a light hearted joke. But do feel free to keep striving for something approaching positivity yourself. You'll live longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very early doors I think he was. :)
not bad denzel GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back