Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So weird how there's a bunch of LNP media stooges now almost begging for restrictions to be brought back after they spent the last two years shitting on Andrews for having any restrictions at all. There's been daily pieces from Nine/Fairfax angling for mask mandates and schools to return to remote learning this week while Neil Mitchell brought on a regularly quoted restriction-obsessed 'expert' and was squawking that "COVID's not over!".

Hoping that Foley and Andrews don't fall for their bad-faith bait.
Then once he does they can go back to calling for the dictator to be overthrown

So weird how there's a bunch of LNP media stooges now almost begging for restrictions to be brought back after they spent the last two years shitting on Andrews for having any restrictions at all. There's been daily pieces from Nine/Fairfax angling for mask mandates and schools to return to remote learning this week while Neil Mitchell brought on a regularly quoted restriction-obsessed 'expert' and was squawking that "COVID's not over!".

It's weird how people complain about how biased the media is, then complain when they present both sides...

Merlino has already confirmed the health advice is to keep going as is.

Turn the TV off, it’s toxic.

Common sense is none to common.

Ask the people on the front line, the sharp end, i.e the EDs, the ambos.

Merlino has already confirmed the health advice is to keep going as is.

Turn the TV off, it’s toxic.
Yeah, I don't give it too much attention, I just found it amusing to see it suddenly come up in the last week. Nothing will change in any of the states this week because it'd be a total own-goal for Morrison or Albanese if restrictions were reintroduced by their state parties, and if no rules change next week (and I don't think they will) then things would have to get really bad for more restrictions to be brought back, especially here with the state election coming up.

I hope those people are furious at their government for failing them.
i'm more furious at the government for only giving a s**t about the inner metro tertiaries (who have all the "advisory" positions on health boards eg safer care victoria) and paying lip service to regional (the latest medical practitioner EBA includes a commitment for an inquiry into the metro vs regional maldistribution of health staff). Nothing for the outer metro one that is doing more than its fair share of work with fewer staff, when our nurses have been sucked away to the inner tertiaries

i'm more furious at the government for only giving a s**t about the inner metro tertiaries (who have all the "advisory" positions on health boards eg safer care victoria) and paying lip service to regional (the latest medical practitioner EBA includes a commitment for an inquiry into the metro vs regional maldistribution of health staff). Nothing for the outer metro one that is doing more than its fair share of work with fewer staff, when our nurses have been sucked away to the inner tertiaries

Try working on the border where the premier essentially refuses to acknowledge they run the NSW side of our service, and refuses to chip in funds for a much needed new hospital.......i know someone who verified that he and the health minister have said in relation to building a new hospital " there are no votes in funding vic infrastructre in NSW".

What a scumbag.

Try working on the border where the premier essentially refuses to acknowledge they run the NSW side of our service, and refuses to chip in funds for a much needed new hospital.......i know someone who verified that he and the health minister have said in relation to building a new hospital " there are no votes in funding vic infrastructre in NSW".

What a scumbag.

after the s**t NSW shat on us for 2 years, NSW can * right off with wanting us to co-fund their stuff

you cant ban us from your venues and then ask us for our money

Yep- tells you something about them doesn’t it?

It's weird how people complain about how biased the media is, then complain when they present both sides...
You have a strange idea what 'both sides' means when detailing or discussing a policy.

Can't recall any media outlet stating lockdowns/masks are bad but we understand why they have been implemented.

That to me is both sides of a story.

after the s**t NSW shat on us for 2 years, NSW can duck right off with wanting us to co-fund their stuff

you cant ban us from your venues and then ask us for our money

“Albury Wodonga Health (AWH) is a unique cross-border health service that operates under the jurisdiction of the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).”

So the Victorian government can just ignore their responsibilities and you’re ok with that, such an ass kisser.

“Albury Wodonga Health (AWH) is a unique cross-border health service that operates under the jurisdiction of the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).”

So the Victorian government can just ignore their responsibilities and you’re ok with that, such an ass kisser.

Do. Not. Care.

We are the burning flesh of Australia remember, we are banned from their venues, and covid is a Victorian problem for Victorians alone to fix.

* them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do. Not. Care.

We are the burning flesh of Australia remember, we are banned from their venues, and covid is a Victorian problem for Victorians alone to fix.

duck them

So you still believe that Dans *ups should screw up the entire country and Regional Victorians should have suffered more because people in Melbourne couldn’t stop spread the virus? So selfish.

So you still believe that Dans duckups should screw up the entire country and Regional Victorians should have suffered more because people in Melbourne couldn’t stop spread the virus? So selfish.

I still believe the way sydney people treated us was contemptable, and I will never spend a dollar in that state ever again

and no s**t you're still shitting on victorians, big ******* surprise you still hate this state and its people - * off to sydney already

I still believe the way sydney people treated us was contemptable, and I will never spend a dollar in that state ever again

and no s**t you're still shitting on victorians, big ******* surprise you still hate this state and its people - duck off to sydney already

I’m shitting on Melburnians who ****ed us all over and had great delight in seeing everyone suffer for their failures.

Yet people like you think that’s ok, Dan ****ed up so everyone should suffer.

I’m shitting on Melburnians who ducked us all over and had great delight in seeing everyone suffer for their failures.

Yet people like you think that’s ok, Dan ducked up so everyone should suffer.

you wanted people to die so you could drink with your cricket mates, and you were cheerleading the suffering of your alleged fellow victorians. you are scum

Do. Not. Care.

duck them

No worries, you dont care when children have entirely avoidable poor health outcomes because of the poor running of the health service and lack of infrastructure?

No wonder NSW hated you Melbournites so much....compassionless vacuous dogs.

No worries, you dont care when children have entirely avoidable poor health outcomes because of the poor running of the health service and lack of infrastructure?

No wonder NSW hated you Melbournites so much....compassionless vacuous dogs.

They were happy for us to die. * em

They were happy for us to die. duck em

The kids were happy for you to die? all of them every single one? Not a vocal minority? I didn't realise COVID had a 100% mortality rate either.....

Wow...i'm astounded at how broken someone must be to have this level of hate in them, but it explains a lot of your posts and views.

The kids were happy for you to die? all of them every single one? Not a vocal minority? I didn't realise COVID had a 100% mortality rate either.....

Wow...i'm astounded at how broken someone must be to have this level of hate in them, but it explains a lot of your posts and views.
Man, do you ever stop whining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back