The Greens

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a shame the Greens are the leftest party in Australia.
Don't believe ABC vote compass.
They aren't
They are rhe only left party that gets any decent traction with the voters or media though which tells you everything about or media landscape

Don't believe ABC vote compass.
They aren't
They are rhe only left party that gets any decent traction with the voters or media though which tells you everything about or media landscape

Lol...has nothing to do with their views/values....its just all Rupert....my God that is delusional

Minimising tax is legal.
Tax havens are easily identified by the full time officers of the ATO, Austrac, AFP .... you clearly have a very poor opinion of the highly paid bureaucrats enforcing our tax laws. Are they as silly as you seem to believe they are or you simply bought a political claim from a party looking for your vote secure in the knowledge you wont investigate their claim that you have taken hook,line & sinker.
Have a read of this for starters.

It's not a "Greens claim" it is global corruption. It is not "tax minimisation" it is tax avoidance.

2 WA Party, 3 AFP whoever they are..

Can't remember the other 5 on the senate after Labor 1, was tempted to just write something stupid on that one tbh..
Australian Federation Party?
So you're pro death penalty, anti abortion and want to remove state governments?
Lol...has nothing to do with their views/values....its just all Rupert....my God that is delusional
Did I say Rupert?
People thinking the greens are as far left as Australian politicis gets is not a Murdoch thing its an all media thing

When do any of the tv radio or newspapers cover anything said by anyone left of the greens?

To the right of the coalition? All the time...

Why is trying to ensure people and companies pay tax instead of shifting profits offshore to tax havens far fetched?
Because if you tell wealthy people that you're going to tax their ENTIRE GLOBAL wealth while they are tax residents of Australia they will simply cease to be tax residents of Australia.

Ensuring tax evasion is an entirely different discussion, though difficult nonetheless.

$10 trillion?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this was a typo and you don't honestly think that the government spends 12% of its entire annual expenditure on subsidies (hint: it doesn't).
Globally, they weren't far off. It's $6 trillion a year.

Australian Federation Party?
So you're pro death penalty, anti abortion and want to remove state governments?

Did I say Rupert?
People thinking the greens are as far left as Australian politics gets is not a Murdoch thing its an all media thing

When do any of the tv radio or newspapers cover anything said by anyone left of the greens?

To the right of the coalition? All the time...

Do you think those to the left of the Greens have anything worthwhile to hear?

Neither do those to the far right of the LNP. Neither are useful.

Neither do those to the far right of the LNP. Neither are useful.
Well I'm left of the greens so I do think they do, some more than others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's nothing wrong with a political party being ideological per se - however, if it's too obvious it unsettles a good chunk of the populace, since many people are uncomfortable with radical change.
Have any of these policies in particular been shown to unsettle a good chunk of the population?

Even left-liberal ALP partisans tend to view them as a bit fringe, which says it all really.
Does it? I question how leftist those people actually are. How do they sleep at night barracking for a party that wants to continue offshore detention, recover the costs of detention from the detainees themselves, keep all forms of welfare below the poverty line and implement the ridiculous Stage 3 tax cuts?

Labor Left lost the ideological war to Labor Right back in the Hawke-Keating era and has never recovered. Look at Albo, leader of Labor Left, agreeing to all the policies I mentioned above.

Well I do. I support nationalising most of the nation's mineral wealth. Even the Greens haven't gone that far, they just want to tax it properly.

Gotta fill out the boxes with someone bro.

Kinda wish I put em second now seeing it upsets you.
Doesn't upset me just reminds me you're not as smart as you think you are

First to admit I'm very average but I do know that smart and succesful people don't always have foam on the side of their mouth.
If you're voting for antivaxxers to own people on the left, but you're not an antivaxxer you're the biggest foamer going

If you're antivax your cooked

If you're trying to cover your own ignorance by trying to be one of the two above then you'd have to be pretty fragile

If you're voting for antivaxxers to own people on the left, but you're not an antivaxxer you're the biggest foamer going

If you're antivax your cooked

If you're trying to cover your own ignorance by trying to be one of the two above then you'd have to be pretty fragile

Im pro vax but you do realise the vax is no panacea. It has significant emerging limitations, many of which we were shielded from during the pandemic by our governments.

So i guess then you can understand why those who are Right of LNP would want to keep hearing some of that stuff, just as you want to hear views from the left of the Greens?
Shifting the goal posts I see

Im pro vax but you do realise the vax is no panacea. It has significant emerging limitations, many of which we were shielded from during the pandemic by our governments.
Uh huh, but will you be voting for antivax parties?

Not at all. I think both can GAGF to be honest. However, if you propose that we should have no views in the media Right of LNP, but want views left of the greens in the media, then you are just another left wing hypocrite.
That's not what I wrote at all.
I said the media act like there is nobody left of the greens, they've decided left politics stops at centre left and they don't cover anything else.
But in the right they go all the way to the fringe.
You replied with but yeah who what's to hear from the left like that was a legit reason for basically all media in Australia to pretend they don't exist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back