Preview Changes: R10 vs St Kilda, Saturday May 21, 7.00pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Sholl was ok last week. Glad we've kept Soligo who I'm guessing will spend more time on the wing.

**** knows how Brown stays in. He must have Mackay's photos.

Glad to see TT back in.

No news on Butts and he hasn't been named an emergency.
7 days would be a pretty lucky recovery. 60% still symptomatic after 7 days when testing was required to end isolation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN:
Thilthorpe, Murphy

OUT:
Himmelberg, Sholl
Look, I didn't post it here, but that's exactly what our home selection panel, which is made up of me, my wife and the cat, held at the dinner table, came up with.

I like Himmelberg more than most on here but time to throw Thilthorpe in.

And Murphy, if he's fit, again, not to everybody's liking on here, is a no-brainer inclusion for mine.

And my wife is pleased for Sholl's omission, swearing he is not that elite kick everyone bangs on about. And she is correct...this time.

Look, I didn't post it here, but that's exactly what our home selection panel, which is made up of me, my wife and the cat, held at the dinner table, came up with.

I like Himmelberg more than most on here but time to throw Thilthorpe in.

And Murphy, if he's fit, again, not to everybody's liking on here, is a no-brainer inclusion for mine.
I'd like to meet your cat.

Sholl out hopefully means Dawsons playing wing as named and Hinge in defence. Hinge doesn’t get it enough to be wing and has played his best footy in defence, same with Dawson on the wing
Doubt it. Think we'll roll with how we set up last week.

Doedee on King or Marshall is going to end in tears.

A few AFL games Year 1. Time to develop in SANFL. Work on whatever stuff we didn't like this year then.

More AFL games Year 2. The odd rest/refresher as required.

Regular player Year 3.

Himmelberg is irrelevant. Form is irrelevant. Win-loss is irrelevant.

If Himmelberg had kicked 2 or 3 goals last week would Thilthorpe be coming in this week? Unlikely. How can the development of our list depend on such an inconsequential and random event?

I’m not totally disagreeing with your approach, but I think a reasonable answer to that question is: developing a winning culture is important to the development of individual players. To know that a game style works, to not drop their head because we’re picking the best prospects each week but always losing, for the good prospects who are in the team to learn how to play and win

Just my 2c

Remove this Banner Ad

Back