Discussion 2022 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a quick look before getting confused and came across Kayo, had something about having to be a Telstra customer so skipped that ? And thankyou for the reply
No mate, I am with Optus. It has nothing to with Telstra. You just simply open a browser window, go to their site, accept the free trial, enter your debit details and Bob's your uncle. Simples.

No mate, I am with Optus. It has nothing to with Telstra. You just simply open a browser window, go to their site, accept the free trial, enter your debit details and Bob's your uncle. Simples.
i'll have a look,with Aussie BB (no moblie),i'm sure I can add to my TV.

kenneyswarriors pretty sure there are plans on kayo to pay for certain sports or teams I think if you don't want to pay too much. Could be wrong but worth checking

i'll have a look,with Aussie BB (no moblie),i'm sure I can add to my TV.
I have Kayo on my "smart" TV .....for $25 a month, gives me everything Foxtel did, for a fraction of the price .....no smart TV, simply cast from your phone to the TV

kenneyswarriors pretty sure there are plans on kayo to pay for certain sports or teams I think if you don't want to pay too much. Could be wrong but worth checking
Yeah, going to have to skip that for a while,got everything i'm interested in, and hopefully I can find some Aussie camel racing too.

I have Kayo on my "smart" TV .....for $25 a month, gives me everything Foxtel did, for a fraction of the price .....no smart TV, simply cast from your phone to the TV

You can also download the Kayo app on the PS4 if you don't have a smart T.V or if your smart T.V doesn't have the Kayo app.

You can also download the Kayo app on the PS4 if you don't have a smart T.V or if your smart T.V doesn't have the Kayo app.
PS4. Pfffft. It’s better on a PS5 😃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uh, pretty sure they couldn't use the MCG last year, so I assumed it was cancelled,actually i'm certain of it.
Don’t get jealous because your team hasn’t won a flag in 4K HD.

Ironically, Carlton won a flag at Princes Park, so I guess that never happened. Pies fans will be happy to know they’re even on the most flags won.

Same thing occurred with me
Yeah, that happened to me last year. I cleared my cache and cookies and all the access went. This year, I have been on the $1 a week deal, I rang 'em to cancel before the full cost started and they extended it to 6 months instead 3 to keep my extra buck a week. Been well worth it so far.

Sorry for the dumb question. Where do I find this year's magic number for calculating projected player prices?

Like if I think Neale is going to average 130, across 22 games, what's the number I use to figure out how much Lachie will be worth at the end of the season?
Magic number is explained here by gutsroy ....

If you want to work out a players future price ....you can also put expected future pricing here, for a good idea of pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back