Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol.

See ya Poggles, Lingard and Henderson.
I didn't suspect Henderson but the fact he is leaving potential for good and then this comes out

GIF by One Chicago

If we got 40 million quid for Henderson, christ. What a bonus. With other sales potentially up to 200 million pounds in the kitty.

20 mil Euro for Laimer, 25 mil Euro for Malacia, 30 mil Euro for Timber, 60 mil Euro for Nuñez, 80 mil Euro for De Jong. Still some loose change left over.

Next summer focus on the front half.

Romano saying we are prepared to let AWB go.
don't forgot Bailiy as well

it's a proper clear out

Do think AWB would suit Atletico defensive power house s**t going forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RMC sport saying Nunez has rejected both us and Newcastle as he prefers CL football.

Which means to me that PSG have entered the race. Huge blow if true as I'm not sure we have a suitable or decent back up option. Nkunku is no chance of being sold.

I didn't suspect Henderson but the fact he is leaving potential for good and then this comes out

GIF by One Chicago
Would've suspected so, purely of the fact that he wasn't getting much game time he would've teamed up with the dark side in Poggles and Lingard.

My only concern with Timber is his size unless he doesn't play CB he will be targeted a lot of the time, and is very undersized for that position, unless we have him in as a fullback or deep 6 role then I'm fine with that.
I see him as a versatile option potentially right back or a back up for dmc

ETH did say he has a future up the field

I see him as a versatile option potentially right back or a back up for dmc

ETH did say he has a future up the field
Happy for him to play anywhere but CB last thing we need is a weak link target in that spot after having to deal with Slabhead and Lindelol.

Richarlison becomes a serious possibility now.
Would be able to get him cheaper too the way Everotn have dropped off this season.

Reckon he'll want to be out and if they don't meet our demands just wait it out or target someone else.

I hope footballers don’t make their next career move based off of CL football. We could be back in the CL in 16 months and anywhere Nunez signs will be on a long-term contract. It would be disappointing to miss out on him because of one season out of the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back