Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Fisher done for drug trafficking.

$129,000 cash intercepted in the mail and over 1kg of meth and 80g of coke.

This is possibly the least surprising news I've read in a very long time.

Sam Fisher = The ! If you let me be, I will try them. You will see. Say! I like green eggs and ham.

* toughening up to be more physical, well known hard nut Devon Smith back in :D

* toughening up to be more physical, well known hard nut Devon Smith back in :D
Drag Her End Of The World GIF by Daybreak

Dusty dragging him around the mcg on the weekend

We'll always have him ruining JMac's life, or Atley's life, turning our backline into a plethora of confused face emojis. Terrific footballer when on song, but can't say I'm shattered to see him retire if only for the effect he's had on my psyche as a NM supporter

We'll always have him ruining JMac's life, or Atley's life, turning our backline into a plethora of confused face emojis. Terrific footballer when on song, but can't say I'm shattered to see him retire if only for the effect he's had on my psyche as a NM supporter
The goal he kicked when he blind turned McMillan after Atley decided to f*** his teammates by bombing it into the middle of the ground will stay with me for a while yet. Yes Drew’s goals help ease the pain but that loss almost destroyed my relationship lol

Happy to see the back of him. But to be honest, I’m more than happy to see the backs of Atley and McMillan. Atley more. F*** that guy stupid campaigner I’m still not over it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be hard, but glad he has backed himself in to make a tough decision that puts his health and happiness first. I mostly enjoy my job but dealing with constantly negative clients and a huge amount of after hours commitments to keep them happy is weighing heavily on me now and I’m seriously considering walking away. Proud of the guts Tippa has shown here, cos as much as I might want to quit the thought is terrifying me.

Must be hard, but glad he has backed himself in to make a tough decision that puts his health and happiness first. I mostly enjoy my job but dealing with constantly negative clients and a huge amount of after hours commitments to keep them happy is weighing heavily on me now and I’m seriously considering walking away. Proud of the guts Tippa has shown here, cos as much as I might want to quit the thought is terrifying me.
Used to work a similar job where it was all about making clients happy and sacrificing your own mental health to do so. I won't say that finding another job is the right thing for you, it's a personal decision, but for me it was the best thing I ever did.

Used to work a similar job where it was all about making clients happy and sacrificing your own mental health to do so. I won't say that finding another job is the right thing for you, it's a personal decision, but for me it was the best thing I ever did.
Thanks DP - I’m gonna give it some serious thought over next few weeks.

It might feel like the world will end if you walk away mate, but trust me, the sun still comes up the next day. You'll be fine whatever decision you make.

Thanks DP - I’m gonna give it some serious thought over next few weeks.
Feel free to stop by the Mental Health thread if you need it, a fair few people have been through similar decisions and might be able to give you some insight.

If we thought doggie and tiger fans were bad after their premierships, just wait until da Blooze win one…

Yep, I've got a shitload of Blues mates and they've been unbearable. Mind you, they've been like that for the last 5 years too. Always thinking this year was their year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back